MM Tribe Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: MM Tribe Treaty

Postby Glennfinnan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:31 am

Sorry ya'all.
Glennfinnan

Postby Shealladh » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:38 am

Chiprel wrote:If your stall owner char died..you can inherit stall and claim in same place as you create chars.

Could you tell whole story without throwing: hacker/dev terms around? (so other ppl can see/decide what happened there)

Well I'm sick of the bugs, crashes, and all manner of things Salem...

I am not going to devulge the convo here and do the same sort of low acts that Chief does.
All my customers know who I was and never had any issues until this **** unfolded. So as far as I'm concerned, Salem is a waste of time even playing anymore
Shealladh

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 am

Shealladh wrote:Well I'm sick of the bugs, crashes, and all manner of things Salem...

I am not going to devulge the convo here and do the same sort of low acts that Chief does.
All my customers know who I was and never had any issues until this **** unfolded. So as far as I'm concerned, Salem is a waste of time even playing anymore

Well since I butchered your other character attempting to get the glorious loot I now bathe in. I feel that it isn't fair that you don't get to watch the festivities over here. So here is a progress report. I estimate 2 more debuff runs and its gone.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Glennfinnan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:48 am

Witch's Pot :(
Glennfinnan

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:55 am

Glennfinnan wrote:Witch's Pot :(

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Shealladh » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 am

Glennfinnan wrote:So you're saying that your Bell disappeared [please confirm whether it had any silver in it or not] and a while later was back in the same place? That would be indeed pretty weird.

I don't know. Chief was saying he removed it, you'd have to ask him if he's capable of telling you
Shealladh

Postby darnokpl » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:37 am

Shealladh wrote:

Instead of being mad about great game in beta stage... maybe try to support some ideas like cap stats, cap purity food, add better walls and braziers that should help balance siege&defence, if you think it would help in your situation.
darnokpl

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:44 am

Shealladh wrote:I don't know. Chief was saying he removed it, you'd have to ask him if he's capable of telling you

Ooooohhhh... I think I understand the problem here. Did you mean that village thingy that makes the big red square? Yeah I didn't remove that at all. I was referring to the townhouses.

I named the pretty one to the south "Bell" after the princess from Beauty and the Beast. And I named the one to the North "Town" as kinda a nickname since his real name is "Townhouse" ya'know?

Anyways. I removed town first.

Then I moved on to bell.

I'm sorry for the mixup.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Shealladh » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:48 am

darnokpl wrote:
Shealladh wrote:

Instead of being mad about great game in beta stage... maybe try to support some ideas like cap stats, cap purity food, add better walls and braziers that should help balance siege&defence, if you think it would help in your situation.

Well it is clear that the Dev have no game mechanic in place that matters. Walls and plenty of braziers have no affect whatsoever and just confirms this game is a complete waste of time.
Besides not mad at Chief and his play style, if he happened to be just another player. But as I said previously, it's clear from our convo and discussion that he is either a hacker or a Dev. I have no interest in helping with the Beta process anymore.

As discussed with TotallyMoo before, they're not interested in getting feedback to improve the game, so what's the point of it being in Beta anyway. They should release game as is and let the general public know how **** their client is, the game mechanics and design. So broken in so many ways. I am suprised that I lasted this long, I did want it to be successful. They clearly don't want iot to be a good or even great game.

BYE
Shealladh

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:54 am

Shealladh wrote:
Well it is clear that the Dev have no game mechanic in place that matters. Walls and plenty of braziers have no affect whatsoever and just confirms this game is a complete waste of time.
Besides not mad at Chief and his play style, if he happened to be just another player. But as I said previously, it's clear from our convo and discussion that he is either a hacker or a Dev. I have no interest in helping with the Beta process anymore.

As discussed with TotallyMoo before, they're not interested in getting feedback to improve the game, so what's the point of it being in Beta anyway. They should release game as is and let the general public know how **** their client is, the game mechanics and design. So broken in so many ways. I am suprised that I lasted this long, I did want it to be successful. They clearly don't want iot to be a good or even great game.

BYE

You had a horribly designed base with horrible D mechanics and a horrible layout. You then followed it up by failing to pay for protection to the only Organization for Justice on the server and undercutting the stalls of the most powerful Tribe in the lands. I'm pretty sure there isn't a patch, balance, or mechanic in the world that could save you from that much negligence.

To put it in perspective you had about as much of a chance as these cupboards.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses