MM Tribe Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: MM Tribe Treaty

Postby alloin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:02 pm

staxjax wrote:I heard that the jwhitehorn is the CEO of Paradox Interactive.

Yeah, he gave me 100 free mystery boxes !
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Kerryann » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:04 pm

The chief is actually Loftar, hence the jealousy over 'The church of Jorb', I don't know how you all can't see this. ;)
Kerryann

Postby Sealatis » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:09 pm

So to be able to play, i have to pay you silver. And im giving you means to accumulate larges amounts of it. Giving you the ability to be able to become an in game currency seller ?. Cause the reason there aren't currency sellers in this game is because the difficult to grind. And what you are doing is grinding everyone with a terrain. Well nice if enough ppl sign the treaty you will be able to make money out of it. I would rather stop playing a game before helping somebody that acts like a currency seller. I guess when gold sellers appear in this game we will know where to look first lol.

Extra reason why not to sign :
If you stop playing for a month for x reason you will get everything destroyed.
Its like in real world i cant have a dictator so lets have one in a game .-.! (masochist would probably approve thought).
You will start playing to cover the expenses of playing so it would be like playing to get enough to play. PTP while grinding for money, instead of paying a monthly subscription you pay MM so they let you play.

Well you have my regards person that acts like a gold seller :)
Sealatis

Postby L33LEE » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Seatribe introduce an upkeep on claim tax's.
Chief doubles it, and demands his cut of the taxation seatribe introduced.
This tax pays for your own protection, as well as protection from others.

Cannot see the problem here.

This is a "Permadeath Sandbox MMO", Chief has introduced a policing system in which you must pay to be safe. Sure you cannot pay or refuse to pay, thats your choice, however, if you do not want to lose your items, and have protection, in a game were players make the rules, you will pay or be killed.

Simple, love the idea, support it, and have already paid my contribution to the tribe also to ensure im not raided + targeted :)

What does seatribe give you in return for your claimstone tax ? Nothing
What does chief give you in return for your claimstone tax ? Security

Who really now are the scammers here.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:29 pm

I don't think he is a scammer but i hear bad stuff happens when you get around MM tribe........

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Cerebus987 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:33 pm

I don't know how much my claim tax is... also this sounds a like mafia extortion scam, hey you pay me for protection or me and my boys will com and rub you out, capiche
Cerebus987

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Cerebus987 wrote:I don't know how much my claim tax is... also this sounds a like mafia extortion scam, hey you pay me for protection or me and my boys will com and rub you out, capiche

It is actually pretty easy. The max pclaim is 2 months. Therefore your monthly Treaty payment is just half of the total amount your stone can hold.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Cerebus987 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:03 am

Huh? I'm not really that good with numbers.. in plain jargon would be really helpful. maybe if you explained it with some mob lingo that could help.
Cerebus987

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:10 am

Cerebus987 wrote:Huh? I'm not really that good with numbers.. in plain jargon would be really helpful. maybe if you explained it with some mob lingo that could help.

Yo Luigi, Look at this gai here. Thinkin' he all kinds of funeh? Maybe we should teach him a lesson or two about makin' fun of da' ol' mob boss? Wha do ya sey? You take da stinkin' number on da stone. And ya divide by two. How freakkin hard could it be?

Chief PeePookaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Cerebus987 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:17 am

Oh, my, god. it makes perfect sense now, thank you so much.
Cerebus987

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses