MM Tribe Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: MM Tribe Treaty

Postby Donseluke » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:42 am

Kaios wrote:
darnokpl wrote:That is starting to look like RL society, villages, (we are in game in america) states and maybe future countries and it's issues, wars, pacts and more - from my point of view of course.

Oh right because one guy punching through several walls and then smashing some houses down for some imaginary treaty that this individual was not even aware of due to not reading the forum is so much like real life society

That's like not knowing the laws of the land you live in, and then breaking the laws and being surprised when you are thrown into a brig. I'm sure the excuse " I ddn't read the laws so i didn't know!" wont cut it there.

So why use the same ass backwards excuse for the forums? Sorry, but this is as close to real life as it gets. Can't be any closer in my opinion.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Donseluke

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:47 am

I was more focusing on the defenses made of butter vs how one person would actually fair against a real wall of stone and houses without any actual siege weaponry.

I should have been more specific.
Kaios

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 am

If it makes everybody feel better with the Realism aspect. I can take down houses with my bare hands IRL too!

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby painhertz » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:57 am

And the destruction of what little interest there was left in Salem continues.... lol. I think Chief might secretly be a Haven player trying to kill Salem so Haven development starts again....lmfao
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby Ornery » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:08 am

painhertz wrote:And the destruction of what little interest there was left in Salem continues.... lol. I think Chief might secretly be a Haven player trying to kill Salem so Haven development starts again....lmfao

He'd be a true hero of the people
<milonti> Psshh, tears are tier 5 products.

America confirmed winning since 1776
Ornery

Postby Donseluke » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:11 am

Hear hear! makes me wonder who else has that secret agenda rolling in. ;)
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Donseluke

Postby Ornery » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 am

It's honestly why I was killing people before the new servers opened :oops:
<milonti> Psshh, tears are tier 5 products.

America confirmed winning since 1776
Ornery

Postby Donseluke » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:56 am

Well, Plymouth s just about emptied... So guess its time for you to hop to an alt server, kill loads of people there, and then hop back to kill the die-hards that flee back to Plymouth?
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Donseluke

Postby Etherdrifter » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:18 am

Ah so salem has its first evil empire.

How quaint. Empires have come and gone before now, this one will collapse under the weight of its own impossibility, for while many would willingly pay the chief to be left well alone there are few who will support him. This should be amusing to watch.

[OOC]

Also, a word of warning. Don't Kin the 'chief' or his 'braves'.

He uses this to pinpoint your location using a BUG in the game. Namely that when you pm someone in game you turn to face them. This, using a boston location and a home camp, allows triangulation of a character's location in 2 whispers.

Bug abuse people ;)
[\OOC]
..........Image
So very many skeletons...
.....Necromancers Guild
Etherdrifter

Postby Ass_Kraken » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:25 am

Etherdrifter wrote:He uses this to pinpoint your location using a BUG in the game. Namely that when you pm someone in game you turn to face them. This, using a boston location and a home camp, allows triangulation of a character's location in 2 whispers.

That dosen't work, it only faces them when you are in visual range.
Ass_Kraken

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses