MM Tribe Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: MM Tribe Treaty

Postby Ukhata » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:22 pm

actually,
i do...
Ukhata

Postby Jalpha » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:32 pm

If you are still active in another two months let me know.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Ukhata » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:41 pm

will do
Ukhata

Postby Cawalox » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:32 pm

So do I, but I dont bother with the treaty ;)

I wonder who is the third one...
Cawalox

Postby Tylan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Jalpha wrote:Also taking into account the tribes perverse attraction to larping and peculiar methods of roleplaying... For example having four chief lookalike alts seated in chairs outside the Church of Jorb holding muskets...

Probably nobody active plays on Plymouth anymore.

There are at least 20+ active players (log into a main or alt at least once/day) on Plymouth. Whether or not you believe that is your choice, but if I was lying, the number would be bigger. I base the estimate on active Tribe members + active treaty payers + the other active players who choose not to pay the treaty who frequent Boston. The number of people who do not pay the Treaty is an X factor in this, as most will not kin, but with memming them and being active myself I make note of who I see when and how often. I also have no idea who is active during the wee hours of EST or the time I spend at work. If we were to broaden the term "active" to playing ever other day or every few days, then I'd say 30 individuals, not including alts.

This is just a tallied arm-chair census though. The Paymaster likely has better records should he be willing to divulge. The likelihood of that is slim, as you'd probably believe him less than myself, and time spent providing that information is time, and thus money, wasted, and the Paymaster is nothing if not fiscally responsible.

Also you obviously haven't been to GH in a while, so you may want to base your conjecture off more recent peculiar roleplaying events.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Cawalox » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:48 pm

You are probably right about the number of active players on Plymouth. That would make 10 tribe members 5 people that pay treaty and 5 of us that does not.
But looking at other servers I can tell that there is at least 100 active players on Roanoke and 60 on Jamestown.
Cawalox

Postby Tylan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Cawalox wrote:You are probably right about the number of active players on Plymouth. That would make 10 tribe members 5 people that pay treaty and 5 of us that does not.
But looking at other servers I can tell that there is at least 100 active players on Roanoke and 60 on Jamestown.

Maybe less, but without knowing the play times for the bulk of people it's hard to guess. I'd say 80/50 respectively log in on at least one character every day just going by the trends but you could be correct. Either way, it's no secret they outnumber Plymouth. My point was to try and dispel the idea that Plymouth is only occupied by the Chief. We may be a small community but not that small.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Khaztropix » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:20 pm

This thread is not about server population. This thread is about the treaty.
Khaztropix
Prince of the Gingerbread Men
I ride horse with Gods
Khaztropix

Postby Tylan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Khaztropix wrote:This thread is not about server population. This thread is about the treaty.

And so the wizard has spoken. Though in all fairness, enforcement and existence of the treaty directly corelates to the server's population as has been proven time and again as the lawless vagrants are swept off the mighty and just pillar of achievement that is Plymouth.

-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Khaztropix wrote:This thread is not about server population. This thread is about the treaty.

...and how are those 2 things not connected? It's completely clear that the treaty and the tribe have lowered the population of both Salem and Plymouth. Why shouldn't we connect the Two?

And I'd say that the active population on Roanoke is around 150-200 on Roanoke daily. We hit 60-70 almost every day now as a peak on a week day and I'd say we hit at least 150people playing on a daily basis with more on the weekend. Jamestown has been up a bit too. Plymouth almost never tops 20 as a peak anymore but I'd agree with Tylan they probably have over 30-40 something people that play there daily.

Tylan wrote:And so the wizard has spoken. Though in all fairness, enforcement and existence of the treaty directly corelates to the server's population as has been proven time and again as the lawless vagrants are swept off the mighty and just pillar of achievement that is Plymouth.

You just keep on driving them right on to Roanoke, we don't mind. Eventually it will just be you guys and the tumbleweeds.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses