MM Tribe Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: MM Tribe Treaty

Postby Amour_Vulpes » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:58 am

Tylan wrote:-Scissors.-

Hopefully you've more commons sense than he seemed to have had.
Amour_Vulpes

Postby Tylan » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Amour_Vulpes wrote:Hopefully you've more commons sense than he seemed to have had.

The Chief's ban was arbitrary and a smokescreen to silence him from making a very clear point that in order to appear beyond reproach, the moderation team is willing to stoop. But that is a topic best discussed in the moderation thread, though it's been made apparent the opinions of some have no bearing on the outcome of how this place is wrecked.

That being said, Justice will be carried out per the usual, especially until this has been sorted out. Salemites can rest easy knowing the Tribe presence here has not diminished and our resolve to keeping Plymouth the safest, most prosperous server shall remain strong!
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby baelgata » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:19 pm

MM killed Plymouth .. Have fun playing with 2-5 players that are online that aren't "tribe" They have fun playing with themselves and keeping up the lore for the 5-6 people who actually read this.
baelgata

Postby Tylan » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:39 pm

baelgata wrote:MM killed Plymouth .. Have fun playing with 2-5 players that are online that aren't "tribe" They have fun playing with themselves and keeping up the lore for the 5-6 people who actually read this.

+you. Thanks for being a reader, and thanks for the original sentiment. Y'know, I just get so sick of hearing how great the Tribe is, a breath of fresh air like you is truly stimulating from time to time.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Snowpig » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:24 am

yes, can you please turn into a little tree air refreshener, i would like to hang you inside my car :mrgreen:
In feudalism, it's your count that votes...
Snowpig

Postby Thor » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:43 am

Snowpig wrote:yes, can you please turn into a little tree air refreshener, i would like to hang you inside my car :mrgreen:

Weirdest insult I've ever heard.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby uncleseano » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:50 am

8 People on Ply, is that a new all time low?
uncleseano

Postby Snowpig » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:53 am

sorry, I am at work, earning my silver for the upkeep :mrgreen:
In feudalism, it's your count that votes...
Snowpig

Postby DarkNacht » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:15 pm

uncleseano wrote:8 People on Ply, is that a new all time low?

No it has gone down to 2 or 3 several times. If you look at the Population Statistics Website for salem you can see the it drops below 5 a couple times a day.
DarkNacht

Postby Jalpha » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Also taking into account the tribes perverse attraction to larping and peculiar methods of roleplaying... For example having four chief lookalike alts seated in chairs outside the Church of Jorb holding muskets...

Probably nobody active plays on Plymouth anymore.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses