MM Tribe Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: MM Tribe Treaty

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:06 am

Why spend time building D so you can't be raided when you can spend those same hours complaining on the forum about how things are "broken".

Chief PeePookaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby KingdomOfOne » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:08 am

She needed more houses to hold you off, obviously.

WWCD
KingdomOfOne

Re: [Plymouth] Free Merchants of Plymouth Raider Insurance

Postby Ass_Kraken » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:12 am

Ikpeip wrote:-Protection from raiding and aggression of your town or claim by the Native American MM Tribe
-Swift and overwhelming retaliation if your town or claim is raided by thugs, roustabouts, or any of the other criminal scum the New World has lamentably attracted.

Isn't this exactly the same thing as the chief treaty thing? Where is the insurance part of it?
Ass_Kraken

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:26 am

Greetings Fine Citizens of Salem,
Due to an underemployed clerical staff here in the Tribal lands we have found it difficult to process the massive number of applications that have come in. We have also been contacted by some members expressing that the cultural differences between the Natives and the Squatters causes some ill-will in making your payments in general. As such the Tribe has contracted out the payment processing of our Treaty arrangement to the honorable "Paymaster Paul".

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3343#p36715

We were unfamiliar with your concept of "insurance" but he has explained to us that the payments will feel more justified if you feel you have a "Policy" in place instead of our handshake. Either way we wish you the best of luck in your future payments and give you our word that as the lone broker of our Treaty arrangements your silver is safe with the Paymaster and your base is safe if you pay him.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:28 am

Also moderators may lock THIS thread if they like or leave it open as the go-to place to discuss Drama that erupts from the Treaty itself. I don't care either way. The Paymaster did insist that his insurance was sold in the appropriate place (The Trade-Wind) as he takes his trading and his debts very seriously.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Re: [Plymouth] Free Merchants of Plymouth Raider Insurance

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:30 am

Endorsed and the Treaty thread has been updated. The Tribe has independently contracted our Payment Processing to the Paymaster.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby staxjax » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:25 am

I think it should be left open, as the whole situation is still up for discussion regardless if pmp opened a thread selling insurance policies in the Trade Winds.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby KingdomOfOne » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:29 am

staxjax wrote:I think it should be left open, as the whole situation is still up for discussion regardless if pmp opened a thread selling insurance policies in the Trade Winds.

yeah gotta have your boys troll it up some more, they are homeless right now you know, 'lotta time for the ol' forums.
low blow I know, I apologize in advance ;)
KingdomOfOne

Postby staxjax » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:34 am

I wouldn't really consider any of us to be homeless...except the ones living on the reservation. lol.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby colesie » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:37 am

Does the treaty protect you from your own scents? ;)
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses