Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Yourgrandmother wrote:Just wanted to say.

Amongst all the trash talk and flaming going on in this thread it was very informative for a 'newer' player on raiding / defenses.

I learned quite a bit thank you.

I'm glad that the MM Tribe was once again able to help and educate the public. Your kind words warm our heart.

Dallane wrote:lol quit b4 you get hooked. Nothing stops a raider or bug abusers from getting in

Pay no attention to this. If you build good and smart defenses then you should deter the majority of raiders easily. Also the only faction of exploiters and bug abusers has been wiped out so neither of his concerns should be real concerns of yours.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Argost » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:18 am

I just had to pop back in and comment on one thing, The rest of the comments made to what I said were rubbish. But one thing and that is I honestly can say that while I was apart of GH, Glenn really did try to keep it a ranger town, He did not go out and grief players that I am aware of. The ones doing that were Bait aka truce and Mushi. Glenn got onto both of them a couple times that I recall for being douches. So while Glenn may have griefed in the closed Beta he did not do it in this round. At least not that I saw. So for that I give him props. However running off with all the silver was wrong. He should of given it to Stax. And as for lying about any of the stuff I said in this or my original post? I do not lie, what I said is truth to the best of my knowledge. Take it or leave it.
Argost

Postby colesie » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:25 am

Argost wrote:I just had to pop back in and comment on one thing, The rest of the comments made to what I said were rubbish. But one thing and that is I honestly can say that while I was apart of GH, Glenn really did try to keep it a ranger town, He did not go out and grief players that I am aware of. The ones doing that were Bait aka truce and Mushi. Glenn got onto both of them a couple times that I recall for being douches. So while Glenn may have griefed in the closed Beta he did not do it in this round. At least not that I saw. So for that I give him props. However running off with all the silver was wrong. He should of given it to Stax. And as for lying about any of the stuff I said in this or my original post? I do not lie, what I said is truth to the best of my knowledge. Take it or leave it.

There's no reason why he should have given the money to Stax. He made the iron himself and what he did with the money was his own personal choice.
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Dallane » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:50 am

Argost wrote:I just had to pop back in and comment on one thing, The rest of the comments made to what I said were rubbish. But one thing and that is I honestly can say that while I was apart of GH, Glenn really did try to keep it a ranger town, He did not go out and grief players that I am aware of. The ones doing that were Bait aka truce and Mushi. Glenn got onto both of them a couple times that I recall for being douches. So while Glenn may have griefed in the closed Beta he did not do it in this round. At least not that I saw. So for that I give him props. However running off with all the silver was wrong. He should of given it to Stax. And as for lying about any of the stuff I said in this or my original post? I do not lie, what I said is truth to the best of my knowledge. Take it or leave it.

God you are clueless. Just shows how active you really were.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:41 am

I've had several very reliable sources back up everything Argost has said. Meanwhile Dallane is a known troll.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby FutureForJames » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:19 am

jwhitehorn wrote:I've had several very reliable sources back up everything Argost has said. Meanwhile Dallane is a known troll.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Impossible. The only reliable sources are current Gallows Hill members, everyone else has reason to lie. Furthermore, any current Gallows Hill member has reason to troll you. So unless you have a spy planted among core Gallows Hill members, nope, it is not a reliable source. :D
FutureForJames

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:30 am

FutureForJames wrote: So unless you have a spy planted among core Gallows Hill members, nope, it is not a reliable source. :D

As I said.... Reliable Source.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:33 am

FutureForJames wrote:Impossible. The only reliable sources are current Gallows Hill members, everyone else has reason to lie. Furthermore, any current Gallows Hill member has reason to troll you. So unless you have a spy planted among core Gallows Hill members, nope, it is not a reliable source. :D

he doesn't have any spies or there would of been alot more post of him breaking the new bases and vaults.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:53 am

Dallane wrote:
he doesn't have any spies or there would of been alot more post of him breaking the new bases and vaults.

Speaking of reliable sources... here comes one now.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Glennfinnan » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Argost wrote:The rest of the comments made to what I said were rubbish.

I like your argumentation.

On a side note, still wondering how you managed to make 3k...wasn't that supposed to go to the village funds?

Also...

I'm still waiting here, on top of a mountain in the darkness and you know, it's getting pretty lonely out there!
Who wouldn't like to kill an ex-GH Member, #1 viallge fudns theif and dirt little rat? Not to mention I didn't sign the treaty!
Get here before I finish the 40th layer of wall and save yourself a debuff or two!

PS. Don't forget to bring the evidence.
Glennfinnan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses