Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:40 pm

lol i was just now summoned? how did it take that long?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gregl26 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:41 pm

That was you?
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby gregl26 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:42 pm

We had some glitches trying to summon you and I had given up. Figured I would try one last time though.
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:43 pm

gregl26 wrote:That was you?

yeah i just checked my log in screen and updated op

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:43 pm

gregl26 wrote:We had some glitches trying to summon you and I had given up. Figured I would try one last time though.

thats odd. what was it doing?

Dallane

Postby gregl26 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Was giving Chief and I an error. I forget the exact words. Chief prob remembers he can enlighten us later

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:53 pm

gregl26 wrote:Was giving Chief and I an error. I forget the exact words. Chief prob remembers he can enlighten us later

weird never heard of that b4

Dallane

Postby Sevenless » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Please report that one. Loftar can look at the error codes coming from the client (fairly certain he got enders/apx to bug report properly).
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Ornery » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:40 pm

grimreaper92 wrote:http://i.imgur.com/3lxrM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KwpUG.jpg

The top pic: me standing there while the tyrants got summoned,you took my friends,one of my chiefs,and my reservation,but you could not escape judgment day.
Bottom pic:they may have not implemented scalping yet but i got something better,the very necklace the tyrant worn. Like i told you dallane,you may think i cant spell and ****,but in the art of war, that does not matter. GAME OVER YOU LOSE

lol I swear to god those are the ugliest combat bars I've ever seen. I am starting to see why you boys had to summon to get any kills from non-nabs :lol:
<milonti> Psshh, tears are tier 5 products.

America confirmed winning since 1776
Ornery

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:46 pm

While the Tribe appreciates that the people of Salem are anxious to see the details to the demise of the Fortress of Fail (Entire thing was fraps'd) we regret to inform you that it will take some time to put together all the footage, loot, and destruction in a presentation that meets our previously set standards of excellence. In the meantime we will attempt to keep the filthy squatters occupied with a fun game of "Whose Claim is it Anyway".

The Rules of the Game work like this:

#1: The Tribe posts a screenshot of a Gallows Hill claim.

#2: StaxHax & Co. post a response about how that claim didn't matter, no damage was done, supposed bugs were abused, etc.

#3: The remainder of the population guesses who the claim belonged to and how much value of stuff was on it.

So without any further delay. I bring you claim #1!

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses