Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Postby Qukatt » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:13 am

jwhitehorn wrote:While the Tribe appreciates that the people of Salem are anxious to see the details to the demise of the Fortress of Fail (Entire thing was fraps'd) we regret to inform you that it will take some time to put together all the footage, loot, and destruction in a presentation that meets our previously set standards of excellence. In the meantime we will attempt to keep the filthy squatters occupied with a fun game of "Whose Claim is it Anyway".

The Rules of the Game work like this:

#1: The Tribe posts a screenshot of a Gallows Hill claim.

#2: StaxHax & Co. post a response about how that claim didn't matter, no damage was done, supposed bugs were abused, etc.

#3: The remainder of the population guesses who the claim belonged to and how much value of stuff was on it.

So without any further delay. I bring you claim #1!

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

trick question; that's moo's paddock and you left the gate open and now he's out and running amok!
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby Bolillo » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:25 am

Such a shame really, loved the look of Gallow Hills, and the name too :(
It puts more humus in the fields or it gets the hose again
Bolillo

Postby Ornery » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:25 am

Qukatt wrote:trick question; that's moo's paddock and you left the gate open and now he's out and running amok!

ofuq
<milonti> Psshh, tears are tier 5 products.

America confirmed winning since 1776
Ornery

Postby colesie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:56 am

jwhitehorn wrote:While the Tribe appreciates that the people of Salem are anxious to see the details to the demise of the Fortress of Fail (Entire thing was fraps'd) we regret to inform you that it will take some time to put together all the footage, loot, and destruction in a presentation that meets our previously set standards of excellence. In the meantime we will attempt to keep the filthy squatters occupied with a fun game of "Whose Claim is it Anyway".

#2: StaxHax & Co. post a response about how that claim didn't matter, no damage was done, supposed bugs were abused, etc.

#3: The remainder of the population guesses who the claim belonged to and how much value of stuff was on it.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

That was Jorb's plot
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Dshaded » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:49 am

Other mentionable deaths that are connected to BTK, Truce aka Bait the Fake Justice Seeker ( What goes around, comes around ), Dallane...

If you need to catch up on what BTK is you can go here and scroll bit down and read my diary ( Watch out for the WallofText )

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1175&start=350
-Spirit with the Hatchet- aka JTG ~MM Tribe~
Dshaded

Postby grimreaper92 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:11 am

Ornery wrote:
grimreaper92 wrote:http://i.imgur.com/3lxrM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KwpUG.jpg

The top pic: me standing there while the tyrants got summoned,you took my friends,one of my chiefs,and my reservation,but you could not escape judgment day.
Bottom pic:they may have not implemented scalping yet but i got something better,the very necklace the tyrant worn. Like i told you dallane,you may think i cant spell and ****,but in the art of war, that does not matter. GAME OVER YOU LOSE

lol I swear to god those are the ugliest combat bars I've ever seen. I am starting to see why you boys had to summon to get any kills from non-nabs :lol:

and you got to be the most retarted person i ever seen if you think i am going to leave my bars the way i actually have then and show them to the public. Its pretty obvious that you no nothing
The Huntsmen~Sen
Bears killed- idk but f#@* u smokey
Deer killed~ To many to count
Odin
MM Tribe
grimreaper92

Postby gregl26 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:28 am

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Hmmmm.... Imma guess.... Stax's. Did I win?

Rocky
Killer of bad interviewers
Oarsman on the Boston ferry
Ravager of Russians
Conqueror of Coles
Murderer of Mushibag
Deathdealer to Dallane
Butcherer of Bait
Hustlinguistic's hangman
Mayor of BTK Lives!!!
Champion runner
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby Ornery » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:31 am

lol you messed them up for a screenshot instead of just blacking them out of the screen while you were writing a message to mushi on it? Smart move, u 2 gud 4 me :roll:
<milonti> Psshh, tears are tier 5 products.

America confirmed winning since 1776
Ornery

Postby colesie » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:53 am

Ornery wrote:lol you messed them up for a screenshot instead of just blacking them out of the screen while you were writing a message to mushi on it? Smart move, u 2 gud 4 me :roll:

Yeah, lrn2play
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Mushibag » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:11 am

Mushibag

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses