Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:38 pm

dageir wrote:Hmm. My farts usually just collect in my trunks and come out after I come out of the water. Are you sure this isnt photo shopped?

i wished it worked like that.....i'll next stop trying tho
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby FutureForJames » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:I never said you did more wrong then GH. Both you and GH did wrong.

I meant it'd be easy on Plymouth, and for the record: "if I could do it again".

Go ahead, sadly, I can't build "more" defences since I have none.
And don't identify me with GH as such.

Given that you were a raider and griefer in the non-commercial Closed Beta, do you really have the "moral" ground to state that anyone else in this game is doing "wrong"?
FutureForJames

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:01 pm

FutureForJames wrote:Given that you were a raider and griefer in the non-commercial Closed Beta, do you really have the "moral" ground to state that anyone else in this game is doing "wrong"?

Your definition of griefer and non-commercial are incorrect.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Glennfinnan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Non-commercial beta wasn't something continuous. Not sure if I've ever been a griefer though, Karl.
Glennfinnan

Postby FutureForJames » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:Non-commercial beta wasn't something continuous. Not sure if I've ever been a griefer though, Karl.

So you didn't kill people for the lulz in that beta? Because that is the definition of a griefer :D.
FutureForJames

Postby Glennfinnan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:09 pm

FutureForJames wrote:
Glennfinnan wrote:Non-commercial beta wasn't something continuous. Not sure if I've ever been a griefer though, Karl.

So you didn't kill people for the LOOTZ in that beta? Because that is the definition of a griefer :D.

Fixed, also: "No sock-puppeting allowed.".
Glennfinnan

Postby TeckXKnight » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:18 pm

FutureForJames wrote:
TeckXKnight wrote:
Argost wrote:Oh and as for Stax? Yes he abuses his mod privileges by letting the clan know what is going on in the secret forums the mods have access too. Which is the place Jorb and Loftar talk to them at. So any inside info is spilled right out to them. I know this first hand. And he also monitors people logging into and out of the forums to see when they are on.

You realize that it's not a mod power to see when people are online/offline, right?
Also, the second you said that JLo tell us anything I knew you were making things up. The last private post we got from the devs was on August 1st and that was an outline of who was being made mods and a discussion of what rules were needed.

So you are saying that the "secret forum" for alpha testers and others, has not had a single Jorb/Loftar post since August 1st?

No but beyond that it has been things that have confirmed that they haven't abandoned haven and hearth or OK's to ban people. The secret forum is not an active one and what information that passes through there often is just members bringing information to the attention of the devs. Same way it was for the most part in Haven. You can find anything that we've mentioned or discussed there in the bug tracker or on IRC by asking anyone.

The mod forum is entirely just the mods discussing why they issued bans and warnings and what certain actions warrant.

I will say it again just because I'm worried I got a bit wordy; the secret forum is where members bring problems to the attention of the devs. The mod forum is where mods discuss cases that are not cut and dry. No confusion, at all.

August 1st was the last time the devs made a thread and posted information that no one else knew at the time; who was becoming a mod and discussing what rules the forum needed. At this point you know this information but we knew about it a few days before you.

Argost wrote:By all means explain how Stax had access to what Jorb was patching next before anyone else knew then? He said to us that when he became a mod he got access to a new forum, one that had what loftar and jorb were working on or what was coming out soon. So either Stax was lying, which honestly I do not think he was or you are just covering it up. Either way again It is out there. How it is handled by Moo is up to him and none of my concern.

At this point you're so obviously lying and pandering to drum up drama and rage I'm not sure it's worth replying to this message. I will anyway just for clarity because it's a continued misconception that any information gets leaked on the secret forum; he probably talked to them on IRC. They actually discuss things on IRC.
TeckXKnight

Postby colesie » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Argost wrote: As for contributing? LOL OK I did nothing. I tried to sell my plot to Stax this was AFTER I Was told to give it away to some new member I did not even know. I had 3k wrapped up in that plot.

That was me, and from what I could tell you were a religious nutt-job who got butthurt about how the others would speak. You were asked politely to drop your p claim over the course of about a week so that I could work on it and you refused. iirc you also logged on and removed all perms for others that did still have them out of your butthurt. You left with no reason and gave no indication of returning.

Argost wrote:Heh. And yes the GD word did bother me..

God damn
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Yourgrandmother » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Just wanted to say.

Amongst all the trash talk and flaming going on in this thread it was very informative for a 'newer' player on raiding / defenses.

I learned quite a bit thank you.
Yourgrandmother

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Yourgrandmother wrote:Just wanted to say.

Amongst all the trash talk and flaming going on in this thread it was very informative for a 'newer' player on raiding / defenses.

I learned quite a bit thank you.

lol quit b4 you get hooked. Nothing stops a raider or bug abusers from getting in

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses