Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Postby Argost » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:46 am

FutureForJames wrote:
Argost wrote:I am glad to see it gone. I was one of the founding members. Until I took a break from the game came back in and was called a spy. :lol: This town was doomed from the start. The original owner Glennfinnan held the whole towns funds from sales of ingots, nails etc. Then HE eventually leaves and takes the money too hehe. Which I had warned stax it would happen :roll:
My plot was #9. Revrend Argost.
At first chief I could not stand you. Now you have my respect. These guys all needed toned down a notch. Oh and do not think for one second that Mushi took his death well,He was ALWAYS arguing with someone in the village cause he gets butthurt VERY easily (no joke) Heck the first time he died he cried and ranted on the irc and quit playing for 2 days. Course he is really a young guy. Dallane is some minimum wage security guy in Texas who just trolls cause his computer sucks. Stax well what can I say about Stax. His wife runs the family :oops: Never seen a man so afraid of his wife (True story)
And Bait good ole bait. He was a good guy in the beginning and well turned into some freakin psycho in the end. So who knows why he quit? Maybe he lost it and is in a mental ward? And if they are making a new city. My guess would be on a mountain somewhere. At least that is where Glennfinnan went. In the darkness on top of a mountain. So while I was not a spy what the heck might as well spill the beans now. Oh and as for Stax? Yes he abuses his mod privileges by letting the clan know what is going on in the secret forums the mods have access too. Which is the place Jorb and Loftar talk to them at. So any inside info is spilled right out to them. I know this first hand. And he also monitors people logging into and out of the forums to see when they are on.
I have waited a long time to spill this info out there. Now before the storm hits me. I left the village and MADE them place a bell or whatever they did to take over my claim, which worked great for me as I got my money back with the claim destroyed :D
I don't play anymore but at least now I get my revenge for the crap they did to me forcing me out of the village.
Enjoy!
The Rev

P.s Chief I hope you tear down their next town too. Serves em right. Bunch of bug using exploiters.

Dirty little rat. Feeling proud now? If it is anything I hate it is backstabbing little *****, no matter what faction they belong to.

Aww was you one of the newbies they took in? They had this coming. As for backstabbing? Who back stabbed who? I could not even return to my claim. Lucky for me Jorb and Loftar did that whole kill your claim get your money back. Or I would of lost a few thousand silver. Not to mention all the buildings and stuff they stole from me. So before you squeal like a lil girl about backstabbers at least know what you are talking about buckwheat :shock:
Argost

Postby Argost » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:51 am

AS I said let Mushis comment speak for itself as to the truth of what I said. I told you he blows up and cries like a lil girl. Oh and Mushi I was at the village before you even were part of it. As a matter of fact you grouped up with me just to be a marker so you could walk to the village. Of course you wont recall that will ya. Heh. And yes the GD word did bother me. And you were the only one who cried about freedom of speech like a lil child. You were a disrespectful lil kid then and still are. enough said. Oh and yes I am an ex cop some of what he said was actually true, go figure.
Argost

Postby FutureForJames » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:00 am

Aww was you one of the newbies they took in? They had this coming. As for backstabbing? Who back stabbed who? I could not even return to my claim. Lucky for me Jorb and Loftar did that whole kill your claim get your money back. Or I would of lost a few thousand silver. Not to mention all the buildings and stuff they stole from me. So before you squeal like a lil girl about backstabbers at least know what you are talking about buckwheat :shock:

And you come forward at this precise point and not far earlier, why? For the record, you haven't even established that their eviction was not justified: I assume you didn't even leave them a not about your absence?

And no, why would I join ******'s Hill? I don't even play in the same server, lol.
Last edited by FutureForJames on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
FutureForJames

Postby Ass_Kraken » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:07 am

Argost wrote:And yes the GD word did bother me.

Did you mean GOD? wtfff

Argost wrote:Oh and as for Stax? Yes he abuses his mod privileges by letting the clan know what is going on in the secret forums the mods have access too. Which is the place Jorb and Loftar talk to them at. So any inside info is spilled right out to them. I know this first hand. And he also monitors people logging into and out of the forums to see when they are on.

Lost it at this. :lol:
Ass_Kraken

Postby Argost » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 am

Actually yes I did tell Stax I was going to be away for a while. And no there was no hidden reason. And the reason why I chose now? Honestly I have not been to the forums for a while. Believe it or not I honestly do not care. But when I read it, It made my night.
What comes around goes around. It really is that simple. In the end what I said was the truth, they will TRY to come back and dispute it but what can they dispute? They were liars about a lot of what they did. I joined the village for 2 reasons saftey, and the fact they were going to be rangers and kill the people who were killing just to do it. Once that changed I Wanted no part of em. Course when Stax brought on Bait AKA Truce aka Truece. I told him he was bad news. Turns out I was right. Again go figure.
But in the end the Chief did the wash and cleaned em up. Funny how a guy I could not stand is now someone I kinda like :mrgreen:
Argost

Postby Chiprel » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:11 am

Argost wrote:stuff

Had fun reading this. Keep posting!

Theory:
Matthew 6:12
"and forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who have sinned against us. ."

Real:
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby Argost » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:13 am

Ass_Kraken wrote:
Argost wrote:And yes the GD word did bother me.

Did you mean GOD? wtfff

Argost wrote:Oh and as for Stax? Yes he abuses his mod privileges by letting the clan know what is going on in the secret forums the mods have access too. Which is the place Jorb and Loftar talk to them at. So any inside info is spilled right out to them. I know this first hand. And he also monitors people logging into and out of the forums to see when they are on.

Again I do not care if you believe me. But Moo will since he knows what access these guys have. All I know is what Stax told us. But it was funny the night he told us ships was the next patch and boom the next patch was ships. And of course the debates that go on in this secret forum. Stax was a vat of info on the inside stuff.
Argost

Postby Argost » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:15 am

Chiprel wrote:
Argost wrote:stuff

Had fun reading this. Keep posting!

Theory:
Matthew 6:12
"and forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who have sinned against us. ."

Real:

It also says an eye for an eye.
Argost

Postby Argost » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:17 am

And with that I leave you all to bash me. Hehe I knew the storm I would bring down on myself with you all. It's not me your trolling it is the fact that you have someone to troll in general. How is it you kids say? Come at me bro? :roll: Have a good night. I am gonna set back and watch the hate spew forth hehe.
Argost

Postby Ass_Kraken » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:18 am

Argost wrote:
Ass_Kraken wrote:

Again I do not care if you believe me. But Moo will since he knows what access these guys have. All I know is what Stax told us. But it was funny the night he told us ships was the next patch and boom the next patch was ships. And of course the debates that go on in this secret forum. Stax was a vat of info on the inside stuff.

Ships!? SHIPS!?!? who ***** cares
Ass_Kraken

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses