Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Postby Onionfighter » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:45 am

FutureForJames wrote:Because you are either not dedicated or a noob . . .

:lol:
Onionfighter

Postby Glennfinnan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Argost wrote: I was one of the founding members.

I think that "founding member" is not a great word for this [more of a recruit], you didn't contribute much, if at all, especially in the very beginning of the GH. You left the village and returned to it several times [even though at a certain point we could just not allow you to come back because it was already getting pretty tiring].

Argost wrote:Until I took a break from the game came back in and was called a spy.

Other than noticing that at some point you were gone [kind of hard to believe you're taking a break when you suddenly disappear and never show up again] I was told [many weeks later] that you quit after arguing with some other members. About the time when the Chief started wrecking the GH outskirts, the village needed to get rid of your claim due to being unable to protect it [kinda dumb to keep inactive claim if it leaves a hole in your town], I funded the declaim [5k] even though I already left the village several weeks prior to the whole situation.
I never called you a spy nor talked to you ever since you "took a break".

Argost wrote:The original owner Glennfinnan held the whole towns funds from sales of ingots, nails etc. Then HE eventually leaves and takes the money too hehe.

1. Have you ever thought about who the hell pays the town upkeep? I don't recall you contributing a single penny. I've been funding the village upkeep from the very beginning of the server to the moment when I left.
Also needless to say I was giving you the bear hides that I've been collecting and that you were making a coin from [also wondering what happened to all the bear hides that I've been putting in the hub cupboards that were gone one day].
2. On several occasions I've been giving the silver out to people who needed it for the personal claims at their plots. I also declaimed a few of the inactive people's plots that were bothering.
3. I've spent a lot of my time focusing on the development of the village what, the moment I left, was pretty much worthless to me, hence why I "took all the money" - it was pretty much everything I had even though I worked pretty hard the whole time [needless to say if I only focused on getting rich on my own I'd have way more silver]. I also left the village due to being dissatisfied with it, since it went in the direction that I didn't want it to go.
4. You probably think that the sales of ingots/nails made me a billionare, which is pretty much dumb. I think by now I've made way more silver selling farmed/baked products.
5. Also...guess who made all the metal...

Argost wrote:Oh and do not think for one second that Mushi took his death well,He was ALWAYS arguing with someone in the village cause he gets butthurt VERY easily (no joke) Heck the first time he died he cried and ranted on the irc and quit playing for 2 days.

I don't recall him crying. He did take a short break though iirc. I don't see anything wrong in it.

Argost wrote: Dallane is some minimum wage security guy in Texas who just trolls cause his computer sucks. Stax well what can I say about Stax. His wife runs the family :oops: Never seen a man so afraid of his wife (True story)
And Bait good ole bait. He was a good guy in the beginning and well turned into some freakin psycho in the end. So who knows why he quit? Maybe he lost it and is in a mental ward? And if they are making a new city.

Lol...pretty dumb part, how being a minimum wage security guy in Texas makes somebody less-worthy? Talking about psychos...I think I could say something about you in this matter, but I won't be a ***** like you.

Argost wrote:Oh and as for Stax? Yes he abuses his mod privileges by letting the clan know what is going on in the secret forums the mods have access too.

Other than mentioning the summon-travelling being discussed I don't recall anything else. But maybe it was my fault to be honest, since I did indeed specifically ask him about what's going on in the secret forums several times, but he was actually never willing to tell me/us much.

Argost wrote:And he also monitors people logging into and out of the forums to see when they are on.

Are you aware of the fact that you can look at the bottom of the forum main page to see who is online? You can even check when a certain person was online for the last time, unless set otherwise in personal options.

Argost wrote: I left the village and MADE them place a bell or whatever they did to take over my claim, which worked great for me as I got my money back with the claim destroyed :D

So turns out that in fact it's you who took the silver "from sales of ingots, nails etc."

Argost wrote:I don't play anymore but at least now I get my revenge for the crap they did to me forcing me out of the village.

Nobody forced you out of the village. At least I don't know anything about it. I was told that you quit, that's it.

Argost wrote:Bunch of bug using exploiters

May I know what are the bugs you're talking about [except the 1x1 farm tiles one]?

Argost wrote:Not to mention all the buildings and stuff they stole from me.

The plot was untouched [except when Darwoth raided it, thanks for making people commit crime while repairing the village they lived in btw] until the time Chief started working on the outer plots.

Argost wrote:Course when Stax brought on Bait AKA Truce aka Truece.

Staxjax didn't bring Bait.

Also forgot to add that you were making a lot of conflicts when you were there. Had me once spend one+ hour trying to figure a peaceful solution.

Seriously, go get a clue.
Last edited by Glennfinnan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Glennfinnan

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Argost wrote:Dallane is some minimum wage security guy in Texas who just trolls cause his computer sucks.

LOL holy ****. I take a nap and argost shows up with the same type of activity he showed at GH. Funny it fails to mention his plot was the ONLY one without brazier coverage that we had to constantly repair leaving crime scents. Guy never did anything other then watching BTK get torn down which he cried about later after using the loot of course.

lol @ sekrit forums, mod abuse and rage induce misinfo. Stax doesn't tell us **** about stuff behind the curtain. The boat thing was talked about in IRC with hint drops and rumor mill. If i remember right vigi was spilling the beans about that. Those big mean sekrit forums with their 14 members. Anyone can look to see who is in it. None of them other then ender actually plays or even looks at the forums other then mods.

So what wrong with working secuirty? My job is awesome for a young guy who just moved and continued my education down here. I got paid a few $ over min wage to troll forums, watch movies, read, study and oh play salem all night. Not a bad gig after leaving my home state for better work and living conditions. It's hard to beat Texas with that.

My computer sucks? Well thats news to me.

PS- I just landed a great job in what I've been trying to get into while frolicking through the land of "minimum wage".
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Argost » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:08 pm

I liked your comments Glenn. Infinite tracking bug much? Also as for the money you left the village and made Stax mayor and took all the coin with you 20k if I recall. As for what you can say about me? OK I have post traumatic stress disorder. What ya got now?
And like I said They have a secret forum, which by the way you yourself just admitted to knowing about in your comments too. Guess I was not lying eh?
As for contributing? LOL OK I did nothing. And as for being kicked out? I tried to sell my plot to Stax this was AFTER I Was told to give it away to some new member I did not even know. I had 3k wrapped up in that plot. So yeah I got my money back when you decided to plant a new bell or whatever you did, I could care less how I got my money back at least I got it.
You were a good guy in the village just a bit shady when you took and ran with all the villages funds. No matter how you paint the picture stealing is stealing. YOU LEFT WITH THE MONEY :roll:

Either way I got my justice. While I was not involved it sure felt good to see the village burnt down. You left for the same reason I stopped playing. They turned into a bunch of thugs, trying to say they were rangers. As for bear pelts? LOL I can kill bears on my own why would I need your pelts? And if I was going to steal stuff I would of went for something a bit more valuable than a flippen bear pelt. Anyhow. The damage is done I got my justice as I said. Let the kids go make a new sandbox to play in. Hopefully the Chief will fill that one with cat turds too :mrgreen: Oh and the conflict was with Mushi who flipped out if anyone said something he did not like. Heck he got into it with everyone. If I recall he got mad at you and would not speak to you and rage quit when you killed a bear me and him were fighting. By the way Glenn how is the new plot in the mountains in the darkness?
Good luck to ya.
The spy :o
Argost

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Argost wrote:I liked your comments Glenn. Infinite tracking bug much?

Found reported and never used.

Argost wrote: And like I said They have a secret forum, which by the way you yourself just admitted to knowing about in your comments too. Guess I was not lying eh?

Anyone denying that is a idiot. You can also see everyone in the group

I can't imagine what dastardly things the admin group is up 2.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Glennfinnan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:39 pm

I like it how you have no idea about the game mechanics, yet you still talk about them.
Can you point out when exactly was the "infinite tracking bug" used? I myself never experienced the thing with arrow staying over your head after your run out of charges, so I can't tell much about this one, but as far as I know it was useless since the arrow stood in the same direction. The only infinite tracking I know is leaving your homestead on the way tracking and coming back for the scents [on a side note I did extensively explain this in a talk with Moo back in time and even suggested a way to fix it, later I also notified one of the devs about it], and afaik nobody from GH ever did this. Summon travelling was also an easy way to track somebody, but can you explain when it was ever abused by any GH members to track somebody down?

Was not really pointing at your disorder but whatsoever, that too.

I knew about the secret forums before Stax told me/us about it. Pretty sure I've heard about it in IRC or maybe even in the HnH forums. It's not like it is really SECRET in that way.

I had no clue about anything going on between you and anyone else in the village after you left. You disappeared [from my point of view], nobody mentioned a word about it, until I asked what happened to you several weeks later and was told that you quit after arguing with other members. How it looks from my point of view - you quit and leave the village with the claim that pretty much nobody can access [actually I think you gave me the rights when I once needed them to finish a wall next to it, no idea if you cancelled them or not though]. At some point the plot becomes a highway to the central parts of the village for criminals and even though I don't live there anymore I fund the declaim.

Once again, get a clue, I was taking part in most of the activities required to produce the metal, metal that was given out to the village members according to the needs and the silver made on was going to the Bell/claims.

I guess you're not pointing at me when you're saying justice because I never did anything to you.

2 pelts always better than 1. You know, I could always just sell my pelts and leave the village.

No, really, I'm talking about some other conflict, but as I said, you were making a lot of them so you might not remember which one I am talking about.
And no, you're wrong saying he would not speak to me/rage quit, we were talking just fine and you probably should look up "rage quit" in a dictionary.

Hard to call anything I live in a plot now, after leaving GH I've been nomading and whenever I settle for a bit I only till some fields, build few compost bins and an oven or two, sometimes without even a house/any containers.
Glennfinnan

Postby Chiprel » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Argost wrote: Also as for the money[...]and took all the coin with you

Who smelts and sell bars gets silver. Is that too hard for you to understand? Not to mention that bars Glenn smelted went for village needs too.
Argost wrote: As for contributing? LOL OK I did nothing. I tried to sell my plot to Stax this was AFTER I Was told to give it away to some new member I did not even know. I had 3k wrapped up in that plot.

So you stopped playing(had no braziers for defense on your plot cause you were too lazy), didn't contribute anything and you wanted to get paid for your plot..
Argost wrote: Either way I got my justice.

lol k.
Argost wrote: [about Glenn] You left for the same reason I stopped playing. By the way Glenn how is the new plot in the mountains in the darkness?

So he left for same reason as you. He helped you and got nothing in return. Yet you are trying to backstab him with all you've got.
Sorry mate but I think you are going to:

As far as I know Glenn changed his hermitage spot 3 times already so I think you should spy harder.

Let's end this post with epic quote:
Argost wrote: As for contributing? LOL OK I did nothing. I tried to sell my plot to Stax

PS. Plz start playing again I'm sure all GH members want to give free stuff to ya again :cry:
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby alloin » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Always knew it Glenn was a part of the crying dogs, this just confirmed you are a dirt little rat.

'I'll make some more coalclamps, less suspicious'
It's been a good distraction for plymouth though ¦]

I can confirm what Argost says about each individual is true though. He did forgot to mention mascara though.
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Glennfinnan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:46 pm

I still perceive you as a Tax Collector, and actually if I could do it again, I'd do it on Plymouth, rather, as you apparently deserve it, and notice that it would be probably pretty easy, both you and me know that.
Please repeat how "good" you were, I totally forgot where that post is. Switching servers won't wash off the blood.

Was, yeah, the time Roanoke opened up I already left GH.
Last edited by Glennfinnan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glennfinnan

Postby alloin » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:I still perceive you as a Tax Collector, and actually if I could do it again, I'd do it on Plymouth, rather, as you apparently deserve it, and notice that it would be probably pretty easy, both you and me know that.
Please repeat how "good" you were, I totally forgot where that post is. Switching servers won't wash off the blood.
Also, you did have your own, little - "revenge".

Was, yeah, the time Roanoke opened up I already left GH.

I deserve it for protecting people on Plymouth ? For stealing & rebuilding the STRONGEST base on the whole server ? For leading Bait to Chief ? For punishing the bad people ?
Sir, you are a retard if you think I did more wrong then GH.

Ofcourse it was easy, as we said we meant no-one harm, had 15 humours & no blackskills.

You really needed skills to beat us !!!

Especially for you I will start Collecting Taxes again, I know where you live on plymouth, so start building more defences already !

You where such a nice person man, too bad !

Hope the 3rd time will succeed, GH's seem to fail alot at trying to kill me :p
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses