Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Postby Darwoth » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:02 pm

other than mushibag and bait the entire town were largely carebears, you saw it the last time the indians came making a nuisance outside the town and it took a week for them to hunt down/kill one guy when they had the power balance at the time to completely annihilate the other side. instead they sat around ***** about the darkness.

dallane and bait will quit or switch servers, staxjax will find a quiet place to hermit or start another albeit smaller town with some of the GH refugees, mushibag will probably quit or join the indians.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Darwoth wrote:other than mushibag and bait the entire town were largely carebears, you saw it the last time the indians came making a nuisance outside the town and it took a week for them to hunt down/kill one guy when they had the power balance at the time to completely annihilate the other side. instead they sat around ***** about the darkness.

dallane and bait will quit or switch servers, staxjax will find a quiet place to hermit or start another albeit smaller town with some of the GH refugees, mushibag will probably quit or join the indians.

lol from the guy whos salem fame is dropping in on the sped class and beating up the mental kids.

New place is already under construction fyi. Almost everyone in GH are HnH vets, we understand the nature of the game. Only person who isn't around anymore is bait. He has been MIA for a month.

meanwhile you are still a nobody.

Inb4 Darwoth post old games no one gives a ***** about.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Procne » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:11 pm

If Bait was MIA then how did MM kill him yesterday? Does evidence last that long?
Procne

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Procne wrote:If Bait was MIA then how did MM kill him yesterday? Does evidence last that long?

yes
hustle has scents from about 4 months ago

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Afaik Chief & gang had gathered scents on most members of GH for a long time to have in a case like this.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Procne » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Dallane wrote:
Procne wrote:If Bait was MIA then how did MM kill him yesterday? Does evidence last that long?

yes
hustle has scents from about 4 months ago

And that's intended or some bug?
Procne

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:18 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:Afaik Chief & gang had gathered scents on most members of GH for a long time to have in a case like this.

all groups will have a couple scent storage alts

Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Dallane wrote:
lol from the guy whos salem fame is dropping in on the sped class and beating up the mental kids.

New place is already under construction fyi. Almost everyone in GH are HnH vets, we understand the nature of the game. Only person who isn't around anymore is bait. He has been MIA for a month.

meanwhile you are still a nobody.

Inb4 Darwoth post old games no one gives a ***** about.

eh, i have killed 70+ people on my new server to date and been enjoying myself just fine.

as for my "salem fame" i am but one guy as i can not get my guild to play for more than 2 weeks as they are all graphical ***** and most are still waiting for darkfall 2 even though it will be a **** game, therefore it would be stupid of me to post every 20 minutes about some random bit of nothing or worthless newb that i killed and thus draw attention to myself. i only post when there is something i consider worth posting, which is not a random newbie kill or raid on a *****. the ***** on of your town for example is the first thing i have seen chief post that was worth posting.

either way having some idiot critique my "salem fame" (lol) when his own is limited to making a jackass of himself all over the boards and now being killed by chief and crew is pretty funny.
Darwoth

Postby MrGemini » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Darwoth wrote: i only post when there is something i consider worth posting

Darwoth wrote:other than mushibag and bait the entire town were largely carebears, you saw it the last time the indians came making a nuisance outside the town and it took a week for them to hunt down/kill one guy when they had the power balance at the time to completely annihilate the other side. instead they sat around ***** about the darkness.

the only "worth" posting of u i see here are ***** facts which arent right.
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

raven wrote:HOW MAKE FIRE ? I TRAY DIFFERENT WAY BUT I CANT MAKE FIRE
Gallient wrote:YOU NEED ASK JORB GOD MAKE FIRE, FIRE FALL FROM SKY FIRE BURN FOREST.
MrGemini

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Darwoth wrote:eh, i have killed 70+ people on my new server to date and been enjoying myself just fine.

as for my "salem fame" i am but one guy as i can not get my guild to play for more than 2 weeks as they are all graphical ***** and most are still waiting for darkfall 2 even though it will be a **** game, therefore it would be stupid of me to post every 20 minutes about some random bit of nothing or worthless newb that i killed and thus draw attention to myself. i only post when there is something i consider worth posting, which is not a random newbie kill or raid on a *****. the ***** on of your town for example is the first thing i have seen chief post that was worth posting.

either way having some idiot critique my "salem fame" (lol) when his own is limited to making an idiot of himself all over the boards and now being killed by chief and crew is pretty funny.

You are aware the only thing you have posted "that was worth" was you fighting with retards right?

By your loot definitions they didn't get anything of worth out of the place either.

I was kinda thinking about Darkfall 2 but eh not sure. Waiting on my buddy to say if its worth it or not. He is with addiction, I'm kinda friends with them. Should I link google searches now?

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses