Verde Selva is rising

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby rogoku » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:55 pm

You're avoiding my response completly. WHO THE ***** ARE YOU? Now, WHO THE ***** IS GREEN PEACE? You all sound really retarded.

BANNED 7 DAYS
Last edited by sabinati on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: excessive profanity, thread derailing, trolling
I have no signature.
User avatar
rogoku
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby darnokpl » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:59 pm

rogoku wrote:You're avoiding my response completly. WHO THE ***** ARE YOU? Now, WHO THE ***** IS GREEN PEACE? You all sound really retarded.



What info do you need? Look at first official Salem forum, my profile got same name. Look for thread "Wow" someone was walking around our town:)

Please... use google http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenpeace
I hope Salem got less than PEGI 16, if not you shoud not play this game mate:)


Some images:)
http://i.imgur.com/upLyE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ORmcz.png
Last edited by darnokpl on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
darnokpl
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 am

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby ShadowTani » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:10 pm

So you claim you got support by the real Green Peace, aka the environmentalist group? Lol, I don't normally bother about "I-got-a-bigger-X-than-you" threads, but that made me really curious - why the heck would an environmentalist group be bothered with a MMO? xD

And if you're wondering why these people are jumping your thread then I guess you could taken down the implied arrogance in your original post a notch, no offense though, just my guess.
User avatar
ShadowTani
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby darnokpl » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:18 pm

ShadowTani wrote:So you claim you got support by the real Green Peace, aka the environmentalist group? Lol, I don't normally bother about "I-got-a-bigger-X-than-you" threads, but that made me really curious - why the heck would an environmentalist group be bothered with a MMO? xD


I get the joke, but for some kids around here... Sir you wrong, I said I am supporting Green Peace not that Green Peace is bothered with MMO's :)

ShadowTani wrote:And if you're wondering why these people are jumping your thread then I guess you could taken down the implied arrogance in your original post a notch, no offense though, just my guess.


I know it wasn't very nice, but focused some attention... unfortunately wrong people.


I created thread where factions and its members will get opportunity to meet each other, as we can see, we all need that kind of thread:)
Image
User avatar
darnokpl
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 am

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby ShadowTani » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 pm

darnokpl wrote:I get the joke, but for some kids around here... Sir you wrong, I said I am supporting Green Peace not that Green Peace is bothered with MMO's :)

Ah, I'm sorry, you threw me off that alliance part, made it sound like you had a mutual agreement. x3 But yeah, I understand then. :3
User avatar
ShadowTani
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby staxjax » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 pm

I thought your town on the last world was rather weak, someone was just impressed because he stumbled upon his first 'larger than his own' settlement. Some people made bigger and better settlements with just 1 or 2 people, and how many people do you guys have? Right now I'm sure you are far behind many other groups just because you guys seem like a bunch of casuals to me. This game is not meant to be for casual players, and anybody thinking so will be sorely disappointed. Good luck none the less.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
User avatar
staxjax
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:29 am

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby Sevenless » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm surprised people actually think the size of land a town takes up has anything to do with the combat prowess.

Edit: Side note, remember we're supposed to be light on the swear words. Don't get a moderator up in this biznatch please.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
User avatar
Sevenless
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:57 am

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby darnokpl » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:51 pm

staxjax wrote:I thought your town on the last world was rather weak, someone was just impressed because he stumbled upon his first 'larger than his own' settlement. Some people made bigger and better settlements with just 1 or 2 people, and how many people do you guys have?


Sir if you want to make impression in this matter please show us the screens not words.

There is something wrong with your logic, you call us weak when we showed you large town build by many man,
but you say that 2 man can build bigger town and defend it better?

You ask us how many of us, but you didn't bother to write any info about you or even your faction name.

staxjax wrote: Right now I'm sure you are far behind many other groups just because you guys seem like a bunch of casuals to me. This game is not meant to be for casual players, and anybody thinking so will be sorely disappointed. Good luck none the less.


Do you know anyone of us? If not please don't make such bold statements.
Image
User avatar
darnokpl
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 am

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby darnokpl » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Sevenless wrote:I'm surprised people actually think the size of land a town takes up has anything to do with the combat prowess.

Edit: Side note, remember we're supposed to be light on the swear words. Don't get a moderator up in this biznatch please.


Well I think that both players skills and good town architecture is important, if you want to play longer than week or two and achieve something in this game.
Image
User avatar
darnokpl
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 am

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby Sevenless » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:10 am

darnokpl wrote:
Sevenless wrote:I'm surprised people actually think the size of land a town takes up has anything to do with the combat prowess.

Edit: Side note, remember we're supposed to be light on the swear words. Don't get a moderator up in this biznatch please.


Well I think that both players skills and good town architecture is important, if you want to play longer than week or two and achieve something in this game.


Architecture yes, but I'm personally fond of very dense town layouts. They're both more efficient walking wise, and allow for denser brazier layering. Haven, there were very good reasons to have gigantic towns, but since you can't be Rbowed over the walls in Salem that need is archaic now.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
User avatar
Sevenless
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron