Verde Selva is rising

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby Droj » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 pm

darnokpl wrote:
dullahx wrote:Hello.

I don't understand why most of you jump on darknopl throat ;p
Yes his last world town was kinda unimpressive and with a poor layout, but no need to hijack his thread, that's mean ;(

Good luck for your future alliances

Again please show us more impressive screen shots not only words:D

Screen shots of your current town could possible put this matter to a close :)
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby darnokpl » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Droj wrote:
darnokpl wrote:
dullahx wrote:Hello.

I don't understand why most of you jump on darknopl throat ;p
Yes his last world town was kinda unimpressive and with a poor layout, but no need to hijack his thread, that's mean ;(

Good luck for your future alliances

Again please show us more impressive screen shots not only words:D

Screen shots of your current town could possible put this matter to a close :)

People are to shy and scared to put their screen shot from last world and you expect that I will put my current town screens, are you mad mate?;)
darnokpl

Postby xweetok59 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Seriously, what the ***** is the point of this thread? Nobody is afraid of you mate..
xweetok59

Postby darnokpl » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:03 pm

xweetok59 wrote:Seriously, what the ***** is the point of this thread? Nobody is afraid of you mate..

I didn't said you are afraid of me mate or that you should be, just read again first post... and then again and again until you get that...
most of people in here didn't get that and expect from me to show them my current town screens or something about me, but they didn't do same...
they even didn't want to show screens from last world on public, what should I think about those people hmm?
Most of us seen very detailed map of Sodom from HnH, well they didn't afraid to show it after world wipe, so for me they are badasses.

Point of this thread is simple... to know factions in Salem... to make world and forum little more civilized.
Do you remember hnh faction map on world 6? I know that nobody wants to put his location right now or ever, but we could make list of factions names?

Everyone knows that here are some people from HnH, but there are also new people, without experience from haven and we all should know each other.

Unfortunetly for now only Sevenless and painhertz undestood topic of this thread.
darnokpl

Postby xweetok59 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:07 pm

If the point is not to make people afraid of you then don't make it sound like that.
xweetok59

Postby darnokpl » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:02 pm

xweetok59 wrote:If the point is not to make people afraid of you then don't make it sound like that.

Agree:) so where are you from (in-game) mate?
darnokpl

Postby Qukatt » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:24 pm

perhaps instead of centralising your own faction (as per the title) you could makea neutral thread in which you invite people to give vague yet defining information about their own "faction"?

like "hey there, the world is big enough for many of us so introduce what you call your town/faction and say hi! this way we can form trade alliances, share bad eggs who try to join towns and grief and rat out the criminals of the New World! Thanks!"
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby sabinati » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi, I'm in the faction that bans people.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

Postby darnokpl » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:33 am

sabinati wrote:Hi, I'm in the faction that bans people.

Awesome we can make alliance with you any time;)
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 am

Qukatt wrote:perhaps instead of centralising your own faction (as per the title) you could makea neutral thread in which you invite people to give vague yet defining information about their own "faction"?

like "hey there, the world is big enough for many of us so introduce what you call your town/faction and say hi! this way we can form trade alliances, share bad eggs who try to join towns and grief and rat out the criminals of the New World! Thanks!"

You right, but you can also take my first post as a test... kids will rage after they read it, people that are worthy of any kind of alliance will post something like you did.
darnokpl

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses