Verde Selva is rising

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby Zou » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:40 am

painhertz you made the best thread around
Holy Oddipriest of the Oddgod | And so the Oddgod's Master Plan was revealed. Quiver in your chairs!
Zou

Postby darnokpl » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:40 am

Sevenless wrote:
darnokpl wrote:
Sevenless wrote:I'm surprised people actually think the size of land a town takes up has anything to do with the combat prowess.

Edit: Side note, remember we're supposed to be light on the swear words. Don't get a moderator up in this biznatch please.

Well I think that both players skills and good town architecture is important, if you want to play longer than week or two and achieve something in this game.

Architecture yes, but I'm personally fond of very dense town layouts. They're both more efficient walking wise, and allow for denser brazier layering. Haven, there were very good reasons to have gigantic towns, but since you can't be Rbowed over the walls in Salem that need is archaic now.

Agree with that:)
We can disqus on PM some ideas of towns architecture;)
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:44 am

staxjax wrote:
darnokpl wrote: There is something wrong with your logic, you call us weak when we showed you large town build by many man

Your town was large, yes. Poorly planned, and poorly defended. Any 1 player coulda have rolled over you if there looked like anything worth stealing, which from my perspective there wasn't. I didn't neccessarily call you weak, I said your town was weak. I am not affiliated with any factions, and I would hardly call 'Verde Selva' a faction. Just some nobodies who think they are somebody because one noob thought their town was big and 'end game material' when in fact it was half-assed and looked like ****. It definitely was not worthy enough to post screenshots trying to prove your superiority over others.

Poorly planned hmm that interesting, poorly defended... how do you know all that, are you some kind of Salem Gipsy fortune-teller?
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:48 am

painhertz wrote:
rogoku wrote:I never claimed to be the "Big Badass" This guy came in acting like he was going to control us, and salem, and I just wanted to know who the ***** he was.

Actually the guy plainly stated that Salem is too big to be controlled by one faction. Reading comprehension Young Jedi. That still doesn't explain who YOU are to ask who HE is? lol

True, Master Jedi.

Like I said reading coonman's posts is like read posts from under 16 kid, so there is no point of making any alliance with him.
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:51 am

Banok wrote:I learned in my biology degree that greenpeace are a bunch of morally bankrupt liers that completely misread scientific papers to back up thier own idiotic propaganda, which the ignorant masses gulp up.

just sayin'

anyway back to the forum ego debate.

Yes I've heard that too about them and that is sad:/ ...but idea of taking care of life on Earth is great.
We should remember that Earth won't die it is only rock, but we can kill any life on it, including ourselfs.

Back to the topic, any introduce sir?
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:54 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Banok wrote:anyway back to the forum ego debate.

We could if there were any real debate here. Instead it's just a bunch of people trying to compare epeens.

Still waiting on a good post from someone. My popcorn is getting stale sitting at my desk here.

Maybe you like to compare... but this thread is to see who they are and are they worthy of alliance.
darnokpl

Postby xweetok59 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:31 am

It's so nice to see the quality of the forums raising day by day.
xweetok59

Postby darnokpl » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:01 am

xweetok59 wrote:It's so nice to see the quality of the forums raising day by day.

Hello there sir, are you member of any faction?
Please if you want to write something in this post write also faction name as minimal info about you it will help all Salem players.
darnokpl

Postby dullahx » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:34 am

Hello.

I don't understand why most of you jump on darknopl throat ;p
Yes his last world town was kinda unimpressive and with a poor layout, but no need to hijack his thread, that's mean ;(

Good luck for your future alliances
dullahx

Postby darnokpl » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:43 am

dullahx wrote:Hello.

I don't understand why most of you jump on darknopl throat ;p
Yes his last world town was kinda unimpressive and with a poor layout, but no need to hijack his thread, that's mean ;(

Good luck for your future alliances

Again please show us more impressive screen shots not only words:D
darnokpl

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses