Verde Selva is rising

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Verde Selva is rising

Postby darnokpl » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:29 am

LostJustice wrote:
sabinati wrote:
LordZayex wrote:I like how people try to act cool in an mmorpg.

Me too http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vie ... =7&t=28969

Lmfao :lol:

Anyhow I read through this and all I can say is your basically inviting people to come kill you and raid you. By your idea of factions is more an idea of saying "Come fight me and kill me." and we might as well just label you with 666 and a bar code and put you in the slaughter house now. Best way to live is to live alone.

Better is to live in town that will protect you... and even better is to life in town that has allies to protect each other towns:)
darnokpl

Postby RobSyl » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:10 am

I know darnok is acting like bad ass and stuff but you all make me sick. You all post same way as he did acting like bad asses yourselfes.
We will not know who is good or who is bad since it is way to early to tell which town is very good protected or not. Sure their town was badly defended by walls and braziers back then but maybe they learned. At least we had pictures of what they had and we dont have what you did so dont talk big.

Moze tak przestań grać wielkiego mocnego bo to ani nie przyniesie wam przyjaciół ani wiecej graczy.
RobSyl

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:41 pm

RobSyl wrote:I know darnok is acting like bad ass and stuff but you all make me sick. You all post same way as he did acting like bad asses yourselfes.
We will not know who is good or who is bad since it is way to early to tell which town is very good protected or not. Sure their town was badly defended by walls and braziers back then but maybe they learned. At least we had pictures of what they had and we dont have what you did so dont talk big.

Moze tak przestań grać wielkiego mocnego bo to ani nie przyniesie wam przyjaciół ani wiecej graczy.

User was warned due to non-English portion of the post.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Chiprel » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:57 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:
RobSyl wrote:Moze tak przestań grać wielkiego mocnego bo to ani nie przyniesie wam przyjaciół ani wiecej graczy.

Translating for ya:
RobSyl wrote:Moze tak przestań grać wielkiego mocnego bo to ani nie przyniesie wam przyjaciół ani wiecej graczy.

"Maybe stop playing great and mighty because that won't bring you friends or more players."

So we can't say even one sentence in here in foreign lang? :x
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Chiprel wrote:
TotalyMoo wrote:

Translating for ya:

"Maybe stop playing great and mighty because that won't bring you friends or more players."

So we can't say even one sentence in here in foreign lang? :x

The only reason to say a single sentence in a foreign language is to either insult or hide something, which is pretty unnecessary. The only case I can see that a foreign language would be explainable is in a direct quote with a proper translation.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby darnokpl » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 pm

I have spoken with some of you and I can see that maybe one person understood what I wanted to put in this thread... sole little explanations

1. I am not interested how many players do you have in your towns, but I am very interested what towns are there and what are their mayors nicks.
So I wanted here to create simple list like:
town name mayor mayors forum name
Verde Selva Darnokus darnokpl

2. Alliances...
Most of people are afraid to say anything about them, they are acting like they would play only for win already, but we are still in closed beta, so there is no win or loose right now for single faction, group or hermit it is only win for Salem and for us all as players and members of game community.
All we have now is new updates that needs to be checked and new players that came from free give away keys that needs to be learned about perma death, not necessary in rough way.
If we get few (2-3) larger alliances, one huge would be awesome, but that will be very hard to create.
Towns in alliance don't have to love each other or send some flowers every weekend, but they can make camps for newbies and educate them, instead of trying to find way how to murder and destroy everything and everybody.
Of course if someone will settle to close to their town they should warn or visit him and force to move away, that is one of many points of this game.
All I want to create is net of town that will have other priorities than just search and destroy their enemies. Some players here are casual and that is fine, we should not scare them away from this game... imho at least not before official release or until we hit 800+ players online on server 24h per day for few weeks:)
darnokpl

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses