Dissolution of MM Tribe

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby fox » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:01 am

I see the new wipe of server in that thread ¦]
Anyway i don't think it was John Carver( or maybe "Chief", who knows), because the devs @fork tools@ can do it without waste claims and etc. :arrow:
Image Unaussprechlichen Kulten
Image De Furtivis Literarum Notis by Giovanni Battista della Porta
fox

Postby Kandarim » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:04 am

fox wrote:Anyway i don't think it was John Carver( or maybe "Chief", who knows), because the devs @fork tools@ can do it without waste claims and etc. :arrow:

yes, they would have absolutely no reason to try and pin this on normal players.
Last edited by Kandarim on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby ericbomb » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:08 am

Yeah normally I would dismiss this but the fact that a character got restored means there had to be abuse.

Either he was killed through abuse

Or the devs felt bad about killing him legit so restored him, which is a big abuse as it is. If I get mad and kill my village mate and feel bad I can't get him restored.

Really would help if the devs specifically explained that situation.
JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

Postby fox » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:11 am

wow wow wow...loftar didn't sleep!? Someone already snuffling in game history code bits. :arrow: :idea:
I hope that abusse will be closed.

p.s. Salem Beta Test - don't forget :3
Image Unaussprechlichen Kulten
Image De Furtivis Literarum Notis by Giovanni Battista della Porta
fox

Postby cannibalkirby » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:46 am

to be honest as a player the dev interference by use of commands toward players in a negative manner is discouraging and I wish JC would shed some light on the situation, just because the tribe is the largest faction doesn't mean to take steps to remove them illegitimately, this post has discouraged me from wanting to become any sort of greater faction within the game and well the game in general.... I'm disappointed really
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby cannibalkirby » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:47 am

also please don't drain blood from braziers, PmP was correct in stating it makes it so all humors have uses while raiding, or else you will start seeing raider alts that only max bile into the useful stats, I thought that would be obvious...
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Thor » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:50 am

Goodbye fellow Salemites, it's nice to know that it needed a god to take down the tribe.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Binks » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:02 am

So I think it's time I chimed in a little bit.

Those of you who are active and know who I am should know by now that I have not been active in playing Salem very much, but I will no longer be playing Salem at all.

That being said I have been a big part of helping John Carver I've spent countless hours helping him test certain game mechanics and hours debating new idea's to make the game better for everyone. I love this game and I wanna see it do nothing but grow. Anyone who knows me knows that I care a great deal about this game. I've put hours into testing it in every way possible and giving as much feedback to the new dev's as I possibly can. I will continue to help test the game when I'm needed as JC knows how to get in contact with me. I will also continue to lurk the forums from time to time.

There is a good chance that I might return to the game during expeditions. I am very excited for them and think they're going to be the future of this game. I'll log on to chat with people in Prov from time to time as well.

This isn't good bye, but see you later

With love,
Binks
<3
Last edited by Binks on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Binks

Postby Procne » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:04 am

I didn't think I would see a day when chief's manipulative nature would hit him back. Or maybe that was only collateral damage?
Procne

Postby oubliette » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:13 am

Mikus made a post complaining of this and was banned from both the Salem forums

Who -says- witchcraft isn't in the game yet?? Sweet vengeance.
*cackle*
oubliette

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses