Dissolution of MM Tribe

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby Jackxter » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:22 am

Huh, just got done reading Tribe's dissolution post. Very interesting how the supposed evidence is in a Vent conversation with no recordings provided. It's whoever was in that conversation's word versus John's in the end. Also interesting how elaborate I really believe that there was either a large misunderstanding followed by tempers flailing and logic failing, or something fishy's going on on the Tribe's part.

Seriously, either way I don't care. We're in a beta. The game needs testers. If the devs decided to take out some guy who got his kicks by running around going stabby stabby continuously, some guy who likely had multiple alts he could continue playing on if he was killed, and some guy potentially screwing the game out of a potential playerbase, I lack any sympathy whatsoever.

This is if the devs even killed those players, and if they did, even used development tools. To update my post before, I'm starting to think that John and whoever else got tired of Tribe going around and killing folks, decided to take matters in their own hands, and Tribe, not used to suffering any defeats and feeling betrayed by their own, flipped out when the devs scored a blow, and this might not have even involved development tools. If it did, it likely only involved teleporting, which funnily enough, is about to be added into the game for ALL players to use very soon in order to fix what's essentially a broken game mechanic.

In fact, in a sense, those who kill around Boston before running back into the darkness are taking advantage of a broken game mechanic and deserve to be punished.

I look forward to the juicy drama this will continue to create. It's sad, I was actually warming up to Tribe, but the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to believe they're the guilty party in this altercation or have simply overreacted and misunderstood a situation.
User avatar
Jackxter
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:40 am

Jackxter wrote:Huh, just got done reading Tribe's dissolution post. Very interesting how the supposed evidence is in a Vent conversation with no recordings provided. It's whoever was in that conversation's word versus John's in the end. Also interesting how elaborate I really believe that there was either a large misunderstanding followed by tempers flailing and logic failing, or something fishy's going on on the Tribe's part.

Seriously, either way I don't care. We're in a beta. The game needs testers. If the devs decided to take out some guy who got his kicks by running around going stabby stabby continuously, some guy who likely had multiple alts he could continue playing on if he was killed, and some guy potentially screwing the game out of a potential playerbase, I lack any sympathy whatsoever.

This is if the devs even killed those players, and if they did, even used development tools. To update my post before, I'm starting to think that John and whoever else got tired of Tribe going around and killing folks, decided to take matters in their own hands, and Tribe, not used to suffering any defeats and feeling betrayed by their own, flipped out when the devs scored a blow, and this might not have even involved development tools. If it did, it likely only involved teleporting, which funnily enough, is about to be added into the game for ALL players to use very soon in order to fix what's essentially a broken game mechanic.

In fact, in a sense, those who kill around Boston before running back into the darkness are taking advantage of a broken game mechanic and deserve to be punished.

I look forward to the juicy drama this will continue to create. It's sad, I was actually warming up to Tribe, but the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to believe they're the guilty party in this altercation or have simply overreacted and misunderstood a situation.


Not only do you lack reading comprehension you also have no idea how the game is played.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14478
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby Jackxter » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:41 am

Dallane wrote:
Jackxter wrote:Huh, just got done reading Tribe's dissolution post. Very interesting how the supposed evidence is in a Vent conversation with no recordings provided. It's whoever was in that conversation's word versus John's in the end. Also interesting how elaborate I really believe that there was either a large misunderstanding followed by tempers flailing and logic failing, or something fishy's going on on the Tribe's part.

Seriously, either way I don't care. We're in a beta. The game needs testers. If the devs decided to take out some guy who got his kicks by running around going stabby stabby continuously, some guy who likely had multiple alts he could continue playing on if he was killed, and some guy potentially screwing the game out of a potential playerbase, I lack any sympathy whatsoever.

This is if the devs even killed those players, and if they did, even used development tools. To update my post before, I'm starting to think that John and whoever else got tired of Tribe going around and killing folks, decided to take matters in their own hands, and Tribe, not used to suffering any defeats and feeling betrayed by their own, flipped out when the devs scored a blow, and this might not have even involved development tools. If it did, it likely only involved teleporting, which funnily enough, is about to be added into the game for ALL players to use very soon in order to fix what's essentially a broken game mechanic.

In fact, in a sense, those who kill around Boston before running back into the darkness are taking advantage of a broken game mechanic and deserve to be punished.

I look forward to the juicy drama this will continue to create. It's sad, I was actually warming up to Tribe, but the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to believe they're the guilty party in this altercation or have simply overreacted and misunderstood a situation.


Not only do you lack reading comprehension you also have no idea how the game is played.


How so? Do you really think I'm going to trust any input you may have in this situation? Please. You're out for your own interests in regards to the game and will try to put down or discredit any opinion that may go against it. Your avatar image is all I really need to see to understand this.
User avatar
Jackxter
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:51 am

Jackxter wrote:How so? Do you really think I'm going to trust any input you may have in this situation? Please. You're out for your own interests in regards to the game and will try to put down or discredit any opinion that may go against it. Your avatar image is all I really need to know to understand this.


Considering everything you said wasn't part of the document you claim to have gone over. If my interesting were my own i wouldn't be a master mason. Seems i bring more to the game then you do.

I guess if you want to compare avatars yours relates to what i was saying before, the sheer surprise of knowing nothing of this game.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14478
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby Jackxter » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:57 am

Dallane wrote:
Jackxter wrote:How so? Do you really think I'm going to trust any input you may have in this situation? Please. You're out for your own interests in regards to the game and will try to put down or discredit any opinion that may go against it. Your avatar image is all I really need to know to understand this.


Considering everything you said wasn't part of the document you claim to have gone over. If my interesting were my own i wouldn't be a master mason. Seems i bring more to the game then you do.

I guess if you want to compare avatars yours relates to what i was saying before, the sheer surprise of knowing nothing of this game.


Eh, I'm too tired to keep arguing and now I feel bad. Though I still think you're full of it, I'm sorry for being mean-spirited :). Maybe ya do help the game in your own way.
User avatar
Jackxter
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:15 am

Jackxter wrote:Eh, I'm too tired to keep arguing and now I feel bad.


360noscope
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14478
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby Orcling » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:00 am

Dallane wrote:
Jackxter wrote:Eh, I'm too tired to keep arguing and now I feel bad.


360noscope


Master mason walled him in quicker than he could react.

Image

And he gave me a hat for calling him out on making a plymouth clone.

JC is dumb and he should've hatted himself. Go die in a fire.
User avatar
Orcling
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby Inotdead » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:39 am

Well, I assume chief Biddas is still playing, so there is that.
But in all seriousness, that's all too sad, it certainly feels unfair to say the least.

The only thing I'm missing is where Darwoth is in this, and why was Mikus concerned about him getting a statue.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
User avatar
Inotdead
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 am

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby alloin » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:47 am

Inotdead wrote:The only thing I'm missing is where Darwoth is in this, and why was Mikus concerned about him getting a statue.

Darwoth is Player 1...

trungdle wrote:Which leads to another question: did we constribute enough? How much fund do they have left? Should we start donating now to negate the income lowered by tribe not playing anymore?

I don't think tribe donated THAT much since Chief left...
All they did is steal it from dumb players & win with contests...




After reading this a couple times, and staying neutral, it seems like a little bully-child's move what tribe is doing here... whether or not who tells the truth here, the bully got beaten, and is raging & crying very hard now !!!
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
User avatar
alloin
Customer
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:33 am

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby Inotdead » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:51 am

alloin wrote:
Inotdead wrote:The only thing I'm missing is where Darwoth is in this, and why was Mikus concerned about him getting a statue.

Darwoth is Player 1...


Duh. Wow I feel dumb now.
Thanks.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
User avatar
Inotdead
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 am

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests