Dissolution of MM Tribe

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Dissolution of MM Tribe

Postby Spazzmaticus » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:55 pm

This will be interesting! Any words from the devs on this?
Spazzmaticus

Postby ericbomb » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:55 pm

While I have no love for the tribe (I think I might actually have a kos on my toon, or I did a long time ago before server wipe) it's sad to see you guys fall from developer none sense :(

You guys were active and hardcore players that made the game dangerous, love or hate what you did you guys sure did add spice to the game.
JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

Postby Thor » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:55 pm

Oh yeah, bans and deleting this post is coming up soon.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Dallane » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:57 pm

OMG THE ABUSE IM QUITING ALSO LELELELEEL
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby aljuspt » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:58 pm

Long life to rebellion!!!
aljuspt

Postby Thor » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:59 pm

aljuspt wrote:Long life to rebellion!!!

Lol your rebellion didn't do jack ****
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Very interesting read. Good drama.

Tribe has been a cornerstone of Salem for some time and it will be a sad loss to the community to see them go. I see no reason to Hinnom this as Tribe clearly has some things they want aired out, and while there are certainly a fair amount of inaccuracies in the document, I don't see that the 'majority' of it was made in any attempt at ill-will or malicious action. More-so a description of events from a party to some in-game actions that certainly seemed questionable on the surface.

I will clarify two things, and then probably only moderate this thread if wild accusations, conspiracy theories, or general shenanigans exceed beyond the scope of reasonable speculations.

#1: My investigate yielded that while players who have contributed to the development may have been involved, those players were not in possession of Developer Tools, nor did I find any evidence that the character was not built legitimately. For the record, there are a handful of community members who have been a bit 'loose' that they donate, help, and generally assist in the development of Salem. In no way will I, or do I, anticipate to tell these players what they can and cannot do on their free time when enjoying the game they try to help.

#2: Mikus requested a refund, a full refund was granted, and per company policy accounts that receive full refunds while retaining in-game items and store equipment are banned. I believe this policy is pretty simple. One cannot buy 10,000 worth of silver, spend it, distribute it, demand a refund, and then continue to play the game as if nothing has happened. As an example.

I hope that clarifies things as best as they can. I will now let this thread take it's course, until I believe it reaches a point where all that can be said, or needs to be said has been done.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Chiprel » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Totally unacceptable :cry:
It's a sad day to see the devs abuse their powers on players to shape the world into their liking.
Nvr4getcryevrtiem.

Have fun whatever you'll be playing now tribals! :)
Peace and good luck!
Trojanz

PS. inb4 topic deletion.
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby naosnule » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Dallane wrote:Rekted

GH wins

A story better than Game of Thrones. Congrats.
naosnule

Postby Nimmeth » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Find it all hard to believe.

but truly sad to see you go paul :-/
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses