Bait vs darnokpl

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Bait vs darnokpl

Postby Bait » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:56 am

darnokpl wrote:I am Darnokus mayor of town Verde Selva.
We are willing to trade, share information about criminals, spies and thieves and share our experience in Salem architecture.

Looking for alliances to live and prosper peacefully if possible.

Oh really?

I believe the following would prove otherwise.

It all begins on a livestream... You can watch the events leading up to it take place here: http://www.twitch.tv/oin32/b/332349013.

Oin32 was betrayed by a friend, and logged in to having been robbed. His 'friend' waited until he passed out from bile drain (because they town-claimed over top of the personal claims) and then killed him.

Here is what Oin32 had to say about it: http://forum.plymouth.seatribe.se/viewtopic.php?p=9870#p9870

The persons tracking the crime gathered the evidence, that pointed to two perps. The tracking lead the trackers to Verde Selva, as shown in these images:

Five walls were broken down, and one perp was summoned... Perp was obviously killed as shown here:

This guy (below) logged in with some buddies, and quickly repaired the wall before the second perp was able to be summoned and killed.

The guy pictured above, claimed to be Okocim, and has a trading thread that you can buy stolen loots from: http://forum.plymouth.seatribe.se/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=804

Ultimately, darnokpl = Darnokus = Darnakous and Verde Selva are nothing but betrayers, spies and raiders.
Bait

Re: Salem Census

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am

No mate you just need to know whole story with Oin not only final part, but that is not place for this.

And who is this "Darnakous" ?
darnokpl

Postby Bait » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am

darnokpl wrote:No mate you just need to know whole story with Oin not only final part, but that is not place for this.

If that's the case, why are there other scents scattered about the area (and I don't mean near Oin), pointing to your base? I'd be more than willing to post screenshots if you'd like.

"Darnakous" lives in your town, you should know about him...
Bait

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 am

Oin lied us and me, he told he want to build small camp with 2 mates... farmer, hunter and he is cook.
That was time when I said it would be great to have friends like that so close, I even was trying to invite them and make citizens, but they refused:/
Then was that issue with Ret who was theif, as Oin said, but ok, they are the good guys.
I talked a little and ok they wanted to be independent and doesn't want to join us, that was fine.
I've even said they can count on our military support if some noob will come to collect Rets reward.
We traded few time, I went into their base and spar with them, so they could learn some new things, anyone do that to someone he don't trust?

After few days... they started to recruit many people, terraform massive areas and claim lime spots near to our base.
Is that what allies do mate?

And other scents, sure there are scents, we don't allow noobs to settle too close to us, but tell me who doesn't do that?
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:13 am

Bait wrote:"Darnakous" lives in your town, you should know about him...

No he doesn't.
darnokpl

Postby Dallane » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:13 am

darnokpl wrote:Oin lied us and me, he told he want to build small camp with 2 mates... farmer, hunter and he is cook.
That was time when I said it would be great to have friends like that so close, I even was trying to invite them and make citizens, but they refused:/
Then was that issue with Ret who was theif, as Oin said, but ok, they are the good guys.
I talked a little and ok they wanted to be independent and doesn't want to join us, that was fine.
I've even said they can count on our military support if some noob will come to collect Rets reward.
We traded few time, I went into their base and spar with them, so they could learn some new things, anyone do that to someone he don't trust?

After few days... they started to recruit many people, terraform massive areas and claim lime spots near to our base.
Is that what allies do mate?

And other scents, sure there are scents, we don't allow noobs to settle too close to us, but tell me who doesn't do that?

confirmed for raider scum
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:50 am

Omg Dallane has spoken, go to school mate, Salem is not for kids like you and less than 16:)
darnokpl

Postby Dallane » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 am

darnokpl wrote:Omg Dallane has spoken, go to school mate, Salem is not for kids like you and less than 16:)

Good to see you are still a total idiot. What happened to your 100+ post crying about permadeath and raiding? Tough guy now that you can do it yourself without being stomped. Did you have fun waking up in boston?

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Dallane wrote:
darnokpl wrote:Omg Dallane has spoken, go to school mate, Salem is not for kids like you and less than 16:)

Good to see you are still a total idiot. What happened to your 100+ post crying about permadeath and raiding? Tough guy now that you can do it yourself without being stomped. Did you have fun waking up in boston?

I listened to your advices and started to learn some c&d mate.
Sad to see you still didn't get any smarter and still can't tell about what I was writing then :lol:
TPI: It was about balancing raids and defences and now it is better with "Learning Ability", than it was back then.
darnokpl

Postby Dallane » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:04 pm

darnokpl wrote:
Dallane wrote:

I listened to your advices and started to learn some c&d mate.
Sad to see you still didn't get any smarter and still can't tell about what I was writing then :lol:
TPI: It was about balancing raids and defences and now it is better with "Learning Ability", than it was back then.

Maybe you should go write another cry no permadeath thread since you got summoned last night. Remember to inherit your landsxD

Dallane

Next

Return to House of Burgesses