Bait vs darnokpl

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Bait vs darnokpl

Postby RobSyl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:18 pm

darnokpl wrote:
Murdering mate from your country while he is sleeping is far better way to represent Poland than I done, I am sorry teach me master.

And you want to teach me about Polish attitude, you forgot to mention that many people from our country after going outside of borders starting to think he is better than everyone else that didn't left country.

Ohh then I have pictures and location of your town how nice:D

Do you even read what you say? I can form better thought even after getting high and very drunk at same time.
RobSyl

Postby Bait » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 pm

RobSyl wrote:
darnokpl wrote:
Murdering mate from your country while he is sleeping is far better way to represent Poland than I done, I am sorry teach me master.

And you want to teach me about Polish attitude, you forgot to mention that many people from our country after going outside of borders starting to think he is better than everyone else that didn't left country.

Do you even read what you say? I can form better thought even after getting high and very drunk at same time.

He's a retard... That's been proven over and over again. He hasn't learned Literacy yet.

darnokpl wrote:Murdering mate from your country while he is sleeping is far better way to represent Poland than I done, I am sorry teach me master.

So, now I'm Polish?
Bait

Postby staxjax » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:29 pm

darnokpl wrote:
staxjax wrote:The rangers have spoken. Another criminal scum has been dealt with accordingly. TBH, I knew darnokpl was this kind of player since his very first whines about 'defenses' on Paradox forums. You got what was coming to you 'mate'.

Ahh yes not lazy and non casual player with 7 wall layers around his peaceful HV has spoken.

We have 5 wall layers and I was killed 2h after I went sleep, that is what you are calling strong defences in Salem?
Walls are nothing to players with at least 50 phlegm, but we don't have any cap for humors, so some of us can get 100+.
Please tell me how many wall layers you need to stop someone that strong?

BB drain from braziers do no require you to have so high phlegm. What you need is more BB so you can effectively make use of your phlegm. From screenshots of your village that I have seen and been monitoring since world start, I would have to say that your base is crap. Intruders only need to take like 5 steps away from the walls to leave the vclaim and drop brazier aggro, but of course you wouldn't know this because you would only attempt to raid places that do not have braziers and only 1 or 2 walls.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Dallane » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 pm

darnokpl wrote:
Dallane wrote:viewtopic.php?f=12&t=677

darnokpl posting on a alt after taking 10+ hours to make a wall

If you got any proof someone is using multi accounts on forums call to mods they will ban him,
if you don't... now I think you should be punished for false accusations.

Citation needed. Again you are making up ****. I have 5 different accounts ban me plz. Now go back on your alt account and cry
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:38 pm

RobSyl wrote:
Even if we met i would not remember ppl like you as i dont talk nor try to remember kiddos with attitude problems.
I am polish but i am not a ***** polish ? see the difference?
Here we go with polish crap you dont have to have nationality flags to represent country. You are a town made by polish guys and you act like aholes and griefers so YOU represnt Poland as polish town. I am not judging all of villagers there but just you here tho.
Why would i join Verde when you are clear leader there and i dont like how you act with all the crap you talk all the time.

Yea I can see the difference now, I've even bold differences:D

RobSyl wrote:Starting with that thread of verda salve rising.
Still not ending since i just KNOW you will not finish on this acts of aggresion.

And you are so close to me and didn't want to contact in game or give any info, so we could avoid this conflict...

Hmm you were afraid that after that thread about Verde people will discover your town and since it is smaller you will be target number one in that area.

You just waited for me to leave any scents and come to murder while I was offline don't you?
That is why Oin got so many issues with his recruits, you or someone from your town planned this and put alt in there, so we will start loosing trust to those people?
Now I get it almost all, tell me mate do you have polish spy on Newb's town too?

RobSyl wrote:You raided village that is kinda FAR from town you have. You acted friendly to them for them to trust you so you can stab them in back while they dont suspect it(again polish people are best at it).

True, you just proved it.

RobSyl wrote:I could understand that you want to protect nearby terrains from newbies settling near you but i cant understand why you would act "friendly" first. Then you get reason for an attack by them building braziers and 2nd wall layer. Just dmit you wanted them to build up and gather resources as you could frelly raid them later but they started puting defences. So you had to act fast before they could defend properly and you are too bad to fight on even ground.

They are not so far, you are twice as far as they are from me.
I was suspecting Oin for claim on lime, but it could be you, since you didn't liked me for Verde Selva rising.
I was acting friendly and send Oin invitation to join us coz I didn't suspect, AT BEGINNING, any threat from him or his two friends.

I had to act fast coz waiting could cost us more resources or man to stop them, if they were really going to my threat,
but that same thing you were doing with us, right?
You placed leanto near our town in hope that some of us will destroy it and you will get waste scents awesome plan mate.
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Bait wrote:
RobSyl wrote:
darnokpl wrote:

He's a retard... That's been proven over and over again. He hasn't learned Literacy yet.

darnokpl wrote:Murdering mate from your country while he is sleeping is far better way to represent Poland than I done, I am sorry teach me master.

So, now I'm Polish?

You got problem with eyes or brain. You are responding for posts that were not quoted from your posts.
darnokpl

Postby Bait » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 pm

darnokpl wrote:I was acting friendly and send Oin invitation to join us coz I didn't suspect, AT BEGINNING, any threat from him or his two friends.

Cause 8+ vs 3 noobs is hard work, amirite?
Bait

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Dallane wrote:
darnokpl wrote:
Dallane wrote:viewtopic.php?f=12&t=677

darnokpl posting on a alt after taking 10+ hours to make a wall

If you got any proof someone is using multi accounts on forums call to mods they will ban him,
if you don't... now I think you should be punished for false accusations.

Citation needed. Again you are making up ****. I have 5 different accounts ban me plz. Now go back on your alt account and cry

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=262

"No trolling, false accusations, or making someone feel less worth."
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Bait wrote:
darnokpl wrote:I was acting friendly and send Oin invitation to join us coz I didn't suspect, AT BEGINNING, any threat from him or his two friends.

Cause 8+ vs 3 noobs is hard work, amirite?

Like I said before, you know your style best. I you can calculate it faster than I do :lol:
darnokpl

Postby staxjax » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:47 pm

That rule has nothing to do with having multiple accounts. As far as this thread goes, it is probably garbage and all parties involved are slinging **** back and forth. Somebody with better judgement than myself will find enough things wrong with this thread to remove it eventually.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses