Redemption... Live or Die! (Possible Apologies)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Redemption... Live or Die! (Possible Apologies)

Postby colesie » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:01 am

Redemption wrote:Orlpar why would you be such a pety lier about this? I gave you approximately 7 pumpkin pies of mine and all the fire tenders since you had the pickaxe in case you wanted to try and dig out. Then moments later I logged out to tend to the guests that i told him were coming an hour before when Chief asked me to come help him. Why would you lie that I still had them and place them back into my bag? Just an excuse to kiss more ass for Chief? This was all after you asked me why I was joining the tribe and then told me that you wanted very much to join the rebellion because you did not like the other option. So why such a stupid lie? Chief planned to kill me no matter what I did. While you begged and pleaded with me to grovel at his feet, I told you as much. It's so childish I just had to ask. It seems with all the lies told, you two deserve each other. Chief could not even honor his 24 hour deadline. He knew when he asked for help that I was about to log out, and delayed that to give him a hand. He could not wait. Chomping at the bit like a rabid dog. Men with no honor or integrity.

Anyone notice this particular story had no screenshots of chat? Why is that, all his stories include chat dialog? He does not like how that went enough to let the whole world see it. Doesn't look to good for someone who screams he is "Justice" is standing in a mine telling me how stupid my gender is and what a nasty ***** I am. I guess my rant last week about the way people treat others on this forums did not set well with him. Since it is all his little flunkies and him that are the biggest of the abuser's. Well I say if the shoe fits, wear it.

And for all the newbies? Yes this happens all the damn time. Only a week before I blew up on Chiefs precious thread, Chief was out killing 4 day old newbies for nothing. He spent several weeks last month killing every newbie he saw on Roanoke. There is nothing of this player that is beneficial to this game or it's future. A psychopath/sociopath in real life, running amuck in your game.

Every time someone starts a toon on Plymouth and Roanoke they add another day of life in this game to this toxic human being. Every time a player pays his treaty or allows him to blackmail them into joining his stooges, you add another week to this charade of a game. He is the only one having fun at this game, at everyone else's expense.

Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby nexustrimean » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:12 am

Redemption wrote:Orlpar why would you be such a pety lier about this? I gave you approximately 7 pumpkin pies of mine and all the fire tenders since you had the pickaxe in case you wanted to try and dig out. Then moments later I logged out to tend to the guests that i told him were coming an hour before when Chief asked me to come help him. Why would you lie that I still had them and place them back into my bag? Just an excuse to kiss more ass for Chief? This was all after you asked me why I was joining the tribe and then told me that you wanted very much to join the rebellion because you did not like the other option. So why such a stupid lie? Chief planned to kill me no matter what I did. While you begged and pleaded with me to grovel at his feet, I told you as much. It's so childish I just had to ask. It seems with all the lies told, you two deserve each other. Chief could not even honor his 24 hour deadline. He knew when he asked for help that I was about to log out, and delayed that to give him a hand. He could not wait. Chomping at the bit like a rabid dog. Men with no honor or integrity.

Anyone notice this particular story had no screenshots of chat? Why is that, all his stories include chat dialog? He does not like how that went enough to let the whole world see it. Doesn't look to good for someone who screams he is "Justice" is standing in a mine telling me how stupid my gender is and what a nasty ***** I am. I guess my rant last week about the way people treat others on this forums did not set well with him. Since it is all his little flunkies and him that are the biggest of the abuser's. Well I say if the shoe fits, wear it.

And for all the newbies? Yes this happens all the damn time. Only a week before I blew up on Chiefs precious thread, Chief was out killing 4 day old newbies for nothing. He spent several weeks last month killing every newbie he saw on Roanoke. There is nothing of this player that is beneficial to this game or it's future. A psychopath/sociopath in real life, running amuck in your game.

Every time someone starts a toon on Plymouth and Roanoke they add another day of life in this game to this toxic human being. Every time a player pays his treaty or allows him to blackmail them into joining his stooges, you add another week to this charade of a game. He is the only one having fun at this game, at everyone else's expense.

Chief is a Degenerate Asshat. Trust no one in this game.
Shel Kek Nem Ron.
nexustrimean

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:12 am

nexustrimean wrote:Chief is a Degenerate Asshat. Trust no one in this game.

Do you have any evidence to back up this crazy claim?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Ass_Kraken » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:17 am

Man, this thread was epic. It had everything, suspense, a main hero who must be shirtless, murder, a love story, autistic babbling, and lots of butthurt. I'm just amazed it didn't start with

Ass_Kraken

Postby nexustrimean » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:20 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Do you have any evidence to back up this crazy claim?
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Sure the first 20 pages of you killing low bile players seems to speak fairly plainly to this.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1054

Oh, I almost forgot the extortion prostitution and attempted rape here.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7283
Last edited by nexustrimean on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shel Kek Nem Ron.
nexustrimean

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:22 am

nexustrimean wrote:Sure the first 20 pages of you killing low bile players seems to speak fairly plainly to this.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1054

Oh you mean the 20 pages of Wonderous justice where I dispatched the early criminals of our server?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby nexustrimean » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:51 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Oh you mean the 20 pages of Wonderous justice where I dispatched the early criminals of our server?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

I'm sure that most sociopaths feel justified in there actions, or feel that there actions do not require justification. That does not make them any less abhorrent.
Shel Kek Nem Ron.
nexustrimean

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:13 am

nexustrimean wrote:
I'm sure that most sociopaths feel justified in there actions, or feel that there actions do not require justification. That does not make them any less abhorrent.

Just like whiny carebears don't feel like they are whiny carebears :).

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Orlpar » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:28 am

Redemption wrote:Orlpar why would you be such a pety lier about this? I gave you approximately 7 pumpkin pies of mine and all the fire tenders since you had the pickaxe in case you wanted to try and dig out.

There were 5 walls to burn to get out of the mine. You gave me 4 tinder drills.

Redemption wrote:Then moments later I logged out to tend to the guests that i told him were coming an hour before when Chief asked me to come help him. Why would you lie that I still had them and place them back into my bag? Just an excuse to kiss more ass for Chief?

I tried to convince you to do what they ask for like an hour, you refused to cooperate all the time. You were acting like you wanted us to die, all your denial when I was ensuring you that we can get out, then your lies about the tinder drills. You know I couldn't escape with only 4. If you gave me all of your tinder drills and did what they wanted to get us sticks, we BOTH would be free by now.

Redemption wrote: This was all after you asked me why I was joining the tribe and then told me that you wanted very much to join the rebellion because you did not like the other option.

Forum dramas presented Tribe like Plymouth's oppressor that rebellion fights against. I was less excited about joining the rebellion after I found out that most of them are retards. The Rebellion had plymouth, they only lost it because of their stupidity. One of the two factions being mostly idiots made the choice of which one to join easy.

Redemption wrote: So why such a stupid lie? Chief planned to kill me no matter what I did. While you begged and pleaded with me to grovel at his feet, I told you as much.

I can only guess what Chief really intended... but it was your choice to live or die. And since my life depended on your decision, I did my best to help you do the right thing. Sad that you denied me, because you didn't seem like a bad person. I didn't want you to die, you decided.
Orlpar

Postby Aerlir » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:50 am

:shock:
Aerlir

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses