War and other Unpleasent Things

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: War and other Unpleasent Things

Postby painhertz » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:06 am

Darwoth wrote:are you truly this dense? have you STILL not figured out that when your guildmate builds a lean to in the middle of his claim you can use it to teleport to boston? and that wow a character with a backpack has one slot shy of a full chests capacity?

the chests are gone because they cost 4 nails each and i destroyed them, not because i magically teleported to parts unknwon while carrying them on my head which is what you apparently think.

i did not say i didn't have time to go back and forth with you, said i did not have time to do the story justice. in the near future this escapade combined with that of yassos guild will be added to our websites episode section, that is what i dont have time for atm and that is why i havent delved into much detail as of yet so as not to spoil it.

And YET AGAIN....he removed your permissions, dekinned you and destroyed the leanto about 30 minutes after when he figured out that you weren't me..... Even if he hadn't it doesn't explain the other 9 town claims worth of stuff. It's being looked into, don't worry on that account.

Do you honestly think that even if he THOUGHT it was me he'd happily stand there as "I" ported back and forth with 10 chests worth of his **** whilst watching you destroy the "4 nails per" chests? Did the other 9 guys "also" build you leantos on their claims for you to port "their" hard earned loots away?

Incidentally, I was the guy you chased around the claim for about 8 minutes whilst you boneheadedly attempted to hit a moving target with bullrush no less than 6 times. Other than summon killing two of us at our stones when we...weren't on... you haven't done **** guy. You managed to kill one of our 2 day old noobs when he followed the both of us west and STILL only managed a 7.1 thrust against his.... 12ish? ybile? Maybe you should go back to Darkfall, you aren't quite up to speed enough for a complicated game like this. Go do another podcast about how you used your redneck wiles to rob people in Ultima Online. Yeah, I was on Atlantic too, My guild KGC ( Kinder Gentler Chaoslords ) Probably rolled you a few times. I'm not new to this game, this genre or to douchebags like you... Be seeing you, sweet cheeks.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby Darwoth » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:13 am

erm no he didn't, i had free reign of the claim for at least 5 hours until i went to bed.

he gave me perms, gave me keys, built me a lean to and then went to bed, since he was kinned on other characters via his PUBLIC hearth secret i simply came back from watching tv every so often to see when he had logged off and used that time window to log in and loot everything.

someone does not want to admit to being retarded it seems.

does not really matter how many times it took to connect with enough bullrushes to kill you, fact is i did and your dead.

sorry never heard of "kinder gentler chaos lords" (lol)

you done yet chicken little? or is the sky still falling?
Last edited by Darwoth on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darwoth

Postby painhertz » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:14 am

Darwoth wrote:erm no he didn't, i had free reign of the claim for at least 5 hours until i went to bed.

someone does not want to admit to being retarded it seems.

Well, at least you are admitting SOMETHING finally. ^^

painhertz

Postby Vigilance » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:22 am

thank you darwoth for letting me know who you are now. i recall kinning you ages ago, and after you dekinned me I marked you as "caution" for fear that you were actually dangerous.

nevermind, you're just piss in the wind. :geek:
Suffragium wrote:I love sausages.
Vigilance

Postby Darwoth » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:34 am

glad i could be of assistance.
Darwoth

Postby painhertz » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:41 am

"does not really matter how many times it took to connect with enough bullrushes to kill you, fact is i did and your dead."

Ummm. No? you seem to be confused as to who you are talking to. I am Painhertz. I was the person you summoned and killed as per your little screenshot artwork.

Later, after I returned from the hospital to find myself dead, I made a new character and was working on him when you swooped down upon me and chased me round and round my claim bullrushing like a retard and not once did you ever connect.

After I dragged you through my claim and your bbile was pretty much drained you ran west with me following and said something about "Thanks for the food". (Note: you didn't get any food from me.) You then ran North and one of my noob townies attacked you and you killed him. I then went back to town. So yeah, you never connected me with anything and you killed my noob townie with your giant damage output of a 7.1 dmg thrust from your sword against his 12ish ybile. It takes no skill to summon kill someone dude.

painhertz

Postby Darwoth » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:20 am

i have grown tired of your attitude problem, whining, accusations and general demeanor so now this is happening

let me know if you want to buy some iron, dont quite have an extra 35 bars it will take to rebuild all of that, but got some. only 500 silver per.
Darwoth

Postby Amir885 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:57 am

Darwoth wrote:i have grown tired of your attitude problem, whining, accusations and general demeanor so now this is happening

let me know if you want to buy some iron, dont quite have an extra 35 bars it will take to rebuild all of that, but got some. only 500 silver per.

Omg lmaoo....Dat Phlegm...
Amir885

Postby pohl » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:14 am

Amir885 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i have grown tired of your attitude problem, whining, accusations and general demeanor so now this is happening

Omg lmaoo....Dat Phlegm...

Wow, your phlegm level must be really high XD. You must've brought alot of foods to replenish it, or did you get some from their town again :D?
pohl

Postby painhertz » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:13 am

Trust me, we had no doubt that you would return and be up to "some" *****. let's see if you can find our other 2 metal production facilities. lmfao We simply have more time than you cooter.... You days are numbered.

painhertz

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses