Wanted

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Wanted

Postby Tonkyhonk » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 am

Onionfighter wrote:Sure, money might not be able buy love, but that isn't what she is asking for. She wants a bounty hunter. If she can accurately tell if the perp is dead or not, the only thing she has to determine is who actually completed the task.

Sure, he/she is only looking for a bounty hunter, not any compromising here.
from the 2nd page this thread doesnt look any good to me. a good drama is not only about disputes, but this one failed there as well. (though some ppl seem to have been enjoying it.)
money can be a good motivation to start, but would need something else like a good story or trust to actually have the task completed properly, especially when he dismisses his reward like this
lalllall wrote:Alot of people have contacted me and given diffrent names by now. I will have to rewoke the reward until I acctually finds out who this guy is. Until I do so i cant garantee any reward. When I find a real name I will post it in a new real wanted thread.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby lalllall » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:35 am

I can confirm that my murderer have been killed and the reward will be payed as soon as I get a chance.
I will never know for sure that I havent been fooled but my hired blade has done everything I asked to him to so therefor I will pay him.
lalllall

Postby Onionfighter » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:12 am

lalllall wrote:. . .has done everything I asked to him to so therefor I will pay him.

Does that include pics?
Onionfighter

Postby staxjax » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:28 am

Onionfighter wrote:
lalllall wrote:. . .has done everything I asked to him to so therefor I will pay him.

Does that include pics?

I kinda thought 2k silver was a bit generous for a simple summon kill...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby lalllall » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Onionfighter wrote:

Does that include pics?

Yes. I know it was alot of money but when this happened not many people where able to kill another player
lalllall

Postby Chiprel » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:50 pm

lalllall its easy to check if murderer is killed.
Get 'Rights of Englishman' skill. Left click evidence so you hold it with cursor then right click somewhere on ground. Then choose 'summon' or there even won't be that option anymore(dont remember) it will say: perpetrator is dead.

as for prize:
I don't think anyone would move their asses for less than 1k and yeah still not many ppl have murder so 2k seems reasonable price. (that could be too low if perpetrator was in some bigger group-at least i would ask for more then :P)
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby lalllall » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:28 pm

Yeah I know that he is dead and I will pay the money to the guy that did it as soon as i go online (at work atm)
I will however really know for sure what really happened and if the murderer knew he was going to get killed and therefor arranged for a friend to do it but I am still glad that he is dead and this whole thing worked out in the best possible way.
lalllall

Postby lalllall » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Dont get me wrong, Im gratefull for the help I got and my hired killer did an awesome job. Just wanted to point to the fact that I can never be certain of what happened.
lalllall

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:18 pm

If you all think 2k is a lot... just wait until 6 months in and someone's bounty is up to 50k or more. We're playing with chump change for now. There will come a time when people will have hundreds of thousands of silver. Scattered amongst alts it might be, but they will have it.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Sevenless » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 pm

MagicManICT wrote:If you all think 2k is a lot... just wait until 6 months in and someone's bounty is up to 50k or more. We're playing with chump change for now. There will come a time when people will have hundreds of thousands of silver. Scattered amongst alts it might be, but they will have it.

Mass planting cotton with no fertilizer other than the starting 5 humus and massive plenty bonus. The cotton seeds will "self fertilize" if you have enough S/C to average +200% plenty.

BOOM = money fountain.

And that's not even considering the fact that with player stalls in game the economy will start accumulating silver fairly quickly.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses