Alexandria

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Alexandria

Postby er-queent8r » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Ahh Brego, You have tried to keep me away from the dark side. I have tried so hard to resist but it is my destiny. I am sorry I did this to your town but it has nothing to do with you. I will hang my head forever as the darkness takes me over.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Great, you finally listened.

I remember the days Embryanna wanted you death and asked me to do it, I was stunned.

Its not more than fair to be still mad about it and attempted to murder Embryanna.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby alprice » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Are you serious. This is what it comes to. I never thought a friend would try and kill me. Are you with willy and juda now too? I should have knows after I saw the skype chat someone showed me that's close to them. Oh well good luck with all that.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 pm

alprice wrote:I never thought a friend actually killed me.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby er-queent8r » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Oh Embie poor thing. Are your feelings hurt? That is why my plan was so epic. To answer you question, I am not with Willy or Juda. Not sure where you get your information from but it is wrong again.

er-queent8r

Postby Tamasin » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:01 am

I'm proud of you Queen.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby er-queent8r » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:06 am

I have to stop this here. Tam I have nothing to be proud of. Juda can't believe you really think I would do that. So all of you put your minds to rest, I could never hurt emb. I didn't not destroy anything. I don't want to kill emb. I thought the real person would come forward after I confessed but I guess not. Anyway I hope it was good reading. Have a good night all.

er-queent8r

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:24 am

Off topic posts removed. Please keep in-game politics here only and real life politics in City upon a Hill. Messages sent to the offenders.

Thanks in advance,
The Moderation Team
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Brego » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:18 am

er-queent8r wrote:I have to stop this here. Tam I have nothing to be proud of. Juda can't believe you really think I would do that. So all of you put your minds to rest, I could never hurt emb. I didn't not destroy anything. I don't want to kill emb. I thought the real person would come forward after I confessed but I guess not. Anyway I hope it was good reading. Have a good night all.

I like it.war of nerves.Haha.Tamasin and Juda are really idiots.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Brego » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:19 am

MagicManICT wrote:Off topic posts removed. Please keep in-game politics here only and real life politics in City upon a Hill. Messages sent to the offenders.

Thanks in advance,
The Moderation Team

I am right to say that you can not close this post.We communicate about politics and still looking for who did it.And if you fell for the hype then I'm sorry, it is sometimes worth deceive the enemy to play on his nerves or cut to the quick, hurt his pride.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses