The Story of Robin Hood

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Story of Robin Hood

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:02 pm

you guys should hold a tree planting ceremony and martinuzz funeral next grandmother day imo :lol:
Darwoth

Postby alloin » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Judaism wrote:
alloin wrote:
You say you trolled & killed him because Binks wanted to visit you... fail troll imho, do you even know what trolling means ?

I think they trolled you saying they would keeping Martin alive, that would make sense.

That's not a troll... that's a lie...

Darwoth wrote:you guys should hold a tree planting ceremony and martinuzz funeral next grandmother day imo :lol:

I hereby declare Tuesday to "Kill-everyone-on-sight-Day"

I'll think of something with a tree...
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby RuneNL » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Oh no!!! Someone call Claeyt!!!

Anyone seen Claeyt?
RuneNL

Postby Rydersowl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:10 pm

alloin wrote:
Judaism wrote:
alloin wrote:
You say you trolled & killed him because Binks wanted to visit you... fail troll imho, do you even know what trolling means ?

I think they trolled you saying they would keeping Martin alive, that would make sense.

That's not a troll... that's a lie...

Darwoth wrote:you guys should hold a tree planting ceremony and martinuzz funeral next grandmother day imo :lol:

I hereby declare Tuesday to "Kill-everyone-on-sight-Day"

I'll think of something with a tree...

Put saplings on their desicated corpses so that they become corpse/tree hybrids and abominations to the natural world?
Rydersowl

Postby alloin » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Rydersowl wrote:Put saplings on their desicated corpses so that they become corpse/tree hybrids and abominations to the natural world?

I'll whisper you with coords every kill and you can do that !

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:06 pm

bigwilystyln wrote:i decided to commission a bard to retell the story.

"The Sun was high, beating on the weary nomads. They had been forced to abandon their old steads, driven off by the corrupt (self proclaimed) nobles of the Candy Isles.
The noble dogs had taken nearly everything from them. Their homes, their fields, and most of their companions. After their 'Accountant' decided to turn on them, even their moral was low. They had nothing left other than their hopes of finding a new place to call home.

So they wandered. They conquered the mountains, rode the rivers, swam the lakes, and traversed the plains in search of their Eden. The Sun was taking it's toll on the travelers, and their store of food was starting to dwindle. That was when it happened. Amid a sea of stumps a veritable oasis rendered before their eyes. They approached it, and it was as if The Great Spirit himself whispered in their ears 'Entering Sherwood Forest'
The travelers had heard of this town. They knew of the Nobles it housed.

Having encountered places like this before, places even the Great Spirit find necessary be identified, the travelers knew they must proceed with caution. The one known as Little Willy noticed something different about this place, it was as if it was inviting him inside. He ran the rest of the way to the plank gate that barred his path and bashed, and he bashed, and then he ***** bashed some more because it takes a long ***** time to bash a ***** plank gate with 50 phlegm. A good deal of time, 5 tinderdrills, and 8 turkeys later he was passed the plank gate. In his advantage, as the plank gate fell it also damaged the three stone walls behind it to near destruction. (Thankfully not everyone knows how to build things.)

He made quick work of the rest of the gates, and proceeded to enter Sherwood Forest. Once inside he made his way to the authority object in the center, it having no actual authority left. He reduced it to rubble, and with that the fair maiden known as Robin Storm claimed the lands in the name of 'Spider Monkeys' everywhere. (it was explained to me that monkey nobles look down on Spider Monkeys for distasteful climbing antics)

Little Willy began to store everything he could (hundreds and hundreds of hummus, slotted gear, unslotted gear, the highest trees on the server, hundreds of humours worth of legacy food) when he heard a "Hey Willy"
One of the nobles
the Noble Martinuzz
had managed to reenter the stead, a little confused as to why he no longer had rights.
Willy explained that the wealth of the town was being redistributed to the less fortunate, and wished him a good day and told him to be on his way.

the Noble was having none of that. He continued to prod around and even committed summonable crimes. These crimes resulted in his being knocked out by the very own defenses he had set up.

Robin Storm and Little Willy then destroyed all the leantos in the center, as they were giving them bad feelings and wanted to make sure Martinuzz went to Boston when he was sent home. That is when the most corrupt noble of the Candy Isles started to bear fang. He issued threats.

Robin Storm and Little Willy assured the corrupt Noble that no harm would come to Martinuzz if he would simply stop threatening them and let them continue in peace
to no avail
The corrupt Noble continued his (slightly more subtle) threats.

That is when Friar ***** was born.
Friar ***** had one mission in life, and that was to keep the band of now Merry Men's word. His goal was accomplished, and now his soul may rest in peace. (Thank You Darwoth.)

The band of Merry Men later learned that one of the leantos had belonged to a corrupt warrior of the Corrupt Candy Nobles, and again the now Merry Man Darwoth of Jamestown aided them by dispatching the Corrupt Warrior.

The band of Merry Men will pay no tax to the nobles
and they will live by their own Laws
The peasants shall inherit the lands
and the nobles shall only be as safe as their town bells are paid."

Finally got around to reading this. Nice story Belgear :). Absolutely 0% chance Bigwilly wrote this.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Stormie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Poor Allion trying to defend your people.. And trying to commission another day of something? Sorry to say but Tuesday is not a day of killing. You no longer have control of the Roanoke server. No longer can you say everyone is safe. We will kill not only on a Tuesday, but any other day that fits our needs. We will wear masks on Sunday. And yes we trolled you good by saying we wouldnt kill Martin...

Something big is happening Story and PICTURES later!
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby alloin » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Stormie wrote:Allion

L2READ & TYPE 6 LETTERS

& I have all control over Roanoke, you just didn't meet me yet !! ( & I haven't played in 3-4 weeks)

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Rydersowl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:53 pm

alloin wrote:
Rydersowl wrote:Put saplings on their desicated corpses so that they become corpse/tree hybrids and abominations to the natural world?

I'll whisper you with coords every kill and you can do that !

Consider services rendered. I will await spawning location and the great corpse tree army will lay waste to all.

Also has anyone done the numbers on this yet? Namely where these goobers got the resources to do any of what they have done? I remember reports of Claeyt supplying LittleWilly and Judaism which would mean he directly attributed to this. Can we have confirmation from any of the sources of those reports. Because if they are true, best case scenario Claeyt is funding terrorism, worst case scenario he suddenly has envisioned himself as some sort of kingpin and is the"mastermind" (I couldn't find a better word, I'm sorry. I laughed while I typed it though) behind all of this. This is pure speculation but I feel it is warranted due to the reliability of the sources and the fact that everything bad that happens on Roanoke is usually his fault.
Rydersowl

Postby Mushibag » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Stormie wrote:Sorry, I just don't feel like telling a good story, its really not that important tho..Its just a regular raid and someone died...its been told a thousand times.

I honestly just wanted to see how many troll posts Martin can get...

If you don't feel like telling a good story, and it's not that important, why the ***** would you bother making a thread about it?

l2forum nub.
Mushibag

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses