The truth behind "Darwoth" The big mean killer of noone.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The truth behind "Darwoth" The big mean killer of noone.

Postby TotalyMoo » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Phew, that was a lot of reading to catch up on.

So if I've understood it correctly, this Darwoth guy has basically griefed an entire faction - which is what he plays to do - and... Well... He griefed them and... They are now griefed?

I don't see the point of this thread to be honest, but I guess the complete story from the other perspective might clear some things up.

On a more serious note, try to keep it a little more clean. Last thread was really pushing it when it came to abusive language - and this has the potential to go there. Just a warning.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Bait » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Droj wrote:
loled2 wrote:
Well no, assault scents are summonable like me i got murderd becus i had scents form a fight i was in and i leaved scents *assault scents* and like rogoku said, he ran after our fight to summon me later.

You can't summon by assault 'scents' only evidence of.. are summonable. This includes battery (KO), larceny, waste & murder.

Wait, what!? Assault is summonable now? I thought it was only Battery and up. Is Trespass now summonable too?
Bait

Postby Ornery » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:10 am

Buying The Rights of Englishmen is summonable, too. Better learn it over deep water.
<milonti> Psshh, tears are tier 5 products.

America confirmed winning since 1776
Ornery

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:30 am

as an aside i really hope for the sake of humanity nobody is paying attention to the ramblings of ol coonman here since a great amount of what i read in his initial post (before my brain cells began to melt and i had to stop) did not happen in any capacity at all and the rest is highly distorted.
Darwoth

Postby Vigilance » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:07 am

firepit wrote:
Bait wrote:Can we resize the picture? lol

Unforgettably, imgur doesn't allow to download full size photo from photo albums. Its a shame, but it's just how it is

Also, staxjax this isn't a thread making fun of him, infact i've been planning to make this thread since he murdered the first of us. But since people have been saying they would take care of him, I just wanted a good conclusion. "We don't have balls" Yeah ok stax, atleast we don't lie about our village.

seems to me you just don't know how imgur works, i'm PRETTY sure you can.

whatever though
Suffragium wrote:I love sausages.
Vigilance

Postby Bait » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 am

Darwoth wrote:as an aside i really hope for the sake of humanity nobody is paying attention to the ramblings of ol coonman here since a great amount of what i read in his initial post (before my brain cells began to melt and i had to stop) did not happen in any capacity at all and the rest is highly distorted.

You should have given us your writeup of things, instead of reiterating what you've already said... Apparently the only person who truly knows the "epic tale" is you.
Bait

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:34 am

Bait wrote:
Darwoth wrote:as an aside i really hope for the sake of humanity nobody is paying attention to the ramblings of ol coonman here since a great amount of what i read in his initial post (before my brain cells began to melt and i had to stop) did not happen in any capacity at all and the rest is highly distorted.

You should have given us your writeup of things, instead of reiterating what you've already said... Apparently the only person who truly knows the "epic tale" is you.

i will write it when i have time, am in the mood and im good and ready to, i do my writeups showcasing the different encounters that i find amusing as a hobby because that is part of MY enjoyment for the games i play, not to impress/entertain/pacify you or anyone else, and unlike the mindless bloviating of coonman here my writeups do not take 10 minutes of rolling your face across the keyboard to complete as they are a permanent part of my website content and generally have several dozen selected and cropped screenshots (out of several hundred or more that need looking at to find the best ones) and occasionally video +soundboards in the case of surreptitious vent recordings and such.

so hop down off my sack and read it when i tell you that you can, if you are bored and in that much desperate need of reading material for your unproductive work day go read through **** for other games i have done.

http://www.scarybadguys.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=28
Darwoth

Postby Droj » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:52 am

Don't forget to include the dozens of innocent, helpless newbs you murdererd just for lootz, when a KO would have sufficed. The main part of the story we're all looking forward to though are the events leading up to and including the total destruction and cleansing of 'The Rangers of The Lumberwood'. Which I'm sure that most people will give you a medal for since coonman and the likes were despised by most.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Droj wrote:Don't forget to include the dozens of innocent, helpless newbs you murdererd just for lootz, when a KO would have sufficed. The main part of the story we're all looking forward to though are the events leading up to and including the total destruction and cleansing of 'The Rangers of The Lumberwood'. Which I'm sure that most people will give you a medal for since coonman and the likes were despised by most.

i dont generally KO people and not kill them as contrary to popular belief "newbs" make up a small percentage of folks killed and simply KOing people is leaving an enemy that will be looking to exact revenge, makes more sense to just kill them.

anyhow i plan to start cropping screenshots sometime today, been a busy week.
Darwoth

Postby rogoku » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Vigilance wrote:
firepit wrote:
Bait wrote:Can we resize the picture? lol

Unforgettably, imgur doesn't allow to download full size photo from photo albums. Its a shame, but it's just how it is

Also, staxjax this isn't a thread making fun of him, infact i've been planning to make this thread since he murdered the first of us. But since people have been saying they would take care of him, I just wanted a good conclusion. "We don't have balls" Yeah ok stax, atleast we don't lie about our village.

seems to me you just don't know how imgur works, i'm PRETTY sure you can.

whatever though

I can link you to the album in a pm if you want to see for yourself
I have no signature.
rogoku

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses