Tribal Gladiator Program

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Tribal Gladiator Program

Postby Siobhan » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:55 am

I choose Gus for my gladiator! May he drive the blueberry boldly into battle!
Siobhan

Postby ZtyX » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:01 am

It's ironic that Chief puts people up against each other in duels for life or death or 1 hits noobs arbitrarily when he's never in any real danger himself. I think it would be more interesting to see Chief fight gladiator battles himself and with a character similar to that of his opponents.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:26 am

ZtyX wrote:It's ironic that Chief puts people up against each other in duels for life or death or 1 hits noobs arbitrarily when he's never in any real danger himself. I think it would be more interesting to see Chief fight gladiator battles himself and with a character similar to that of his opponents.

Do you propose that I make it so that the two Gladiators be given the option to choose to fight me instead? I can assure you that it would be far less humane that way and turn a win/lose situation into a lose/lose situation.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby solitude_stalker » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:48 am

This is indeed a great idea, especially since you removed the mandatory mayor killing aspect of it. There should be an option though, of the winner challenging the chief, to a fair fight till death or KO, as long as one know who belongs where. The winner of course, since he has proved his superiority, should get to choose the next towns that fight.

or you don't have to listen to me. I am just a dead man talking

but dead men do give good advice
A dead reincarnated man talking
solitude_stalker

Postby ZtyX » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:36 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
ZtyX wrote:It's ironic that Chief puts people up against each other in duels for life or death or 1 hits noobs arbitrarily when he's never in any real danger himself. I think it would be more interesting to see Chief fight gladiator battles himself and with a character similar to that of his opponents.

Do you propose that I make it so that the two Gladiators be given the option to choose to fight me instead? I can assure you that it would be far less humane that way and turn a win/lose situation into a lose/lose situation.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Yes, but remember that you must use a character that is similar in biles to that of the gladiators. Now that would be worth spectating.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:41 am

ZtyX wrote:Yes, but remember that you must use a character that is similar in biles to that of the gladiators. Now that would be worth spectating.

Don't try to act like you wouldn't spectate anyway :).

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby deutch » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:20 am

So when will the match and it broadcast?
God will judge!(Priest)
deutch

Postby Darwoth » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:31 am

should make ztyx be your gladiator so he can KO himself on his own braziers 1 min before the fight and ruin everything :lol:
Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:21 am

*Kandarim's Town of Arcadia was issued a "Get out of Fight Free Card" for his continued support of the custom client and in consideration for the fact that his client links to the Tribal Wiki.

*Tamasin's Town of Winterfell was issued a "Get out of Fight Free Card" for the delivery of entry to Hunkjpapa.

New towns for the month of January are now being selected.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:02 pm

NEW TOWNS SELECTED. Mayors contact me ASAP.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses