[ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:43 am

May I suggest you pick a certain day of the week that it is illegal to wear masks on Roanoke (Perhaps the day of the week YourGrandmother quit)? It can be like a day to remember and honor his memory. Those who wear masks on those days are killed?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Binks » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:47 am

jwhitehorn wrote:May I suggest you pick a certain day of the week that it is illegal to wear masks on Roanoke (Perhaps the day of the week YourGrandmother quit)? It can be like a day to remember and honor his memory. Those who wear masks on those days are killed?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

He quit on a Sunday. I think this is a great Idea to mourn the loss of the greatest player on Roanoke and to show him we honor him. I shall talk to Candy Queen about this tomorrow when he logs on.
Binks

Postby Avarice » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:47 am

I like where this is going.... ¦]
Darwoth: - "you need to start thinking of this game as a giant toilet that all of us players are constantly circling the drain in trying to stay afloat..."
Avarice

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:49 am

Binks wrote:He quit on a Sunday. I think this is a great Idea to mourn the loss of the greatest player on Roanoke and to show him we honor him. I shall talk to Candy Queen about this tomorrow when he logs on.

Yes.... Please discuss it. Just as it would be unacceptable to burn an American Flag in Public, or Make terrorist threats against the Queen of England, it should also be unacceptable to hide your face from plain view on Sunday, The Day of Grandmothers. A mask only hides your identity. In the world YourGrandmother was striving to build why would one ever need to "hide' from anything?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby alloin » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:57 am

I like where this is going, had a couple days break because my pc exploded, but i'll be back tomorrow !
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Avarice » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 pm

I had something stolen from me today, and there are scents.

Contact me in game, I'll be on all night.

-Dreth-

Edit: Tracked and waiting on kit/queen to see this. :twisted:
Last edited by Avarice on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darwoth: - "you need to start thinking of this game as a giant toilet that all of us players are constantly circling the drain in trying to stay afloat..."
Avarice

Postby faenludi » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:08 am

May i ask do you take any visitors on your tracks or raids? İ only want to watch you on work. Acctually i want some adventure and i watched most of your videos, you guys are really good on tracking.
faenludi

Postby Binks » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:43 pm

No crimes go unpunished.

Binks

Postby Greb » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Good job Binks
Greb

Postby FrakingHippy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:45 pm

[quote="Avarice"]I had something stolen from me today, and there are scents. ... -Dreth

Please accept my most humble apologies...

I am not much of a forum user and as far as the game goes I mostly just run around exploring while trying to mind my own business, but I wanted to take the time to explicitly apologize to you for the events that unfolded due to my actions.

While exploring with a low level character I stepped out of my canoe inside of Arcadia's waters and could not get back in. I then used the account of a friend [unbeknownst to him as he was taking a break from the game] to get my canoe back and greedily took an extra canoe that was not mine. Then I further confused the situation by not copping to it right away when it could have been resolved more simply (and less costly).

My first attempt at Larceny was an utter failure and resulted in the death of a friend's best character due to my abuse of his trust. Many lessons were learned, and I will ponder deeply my misdeeds as I begin the long slow [and expensive] grind of a replacement character for my friend.
FrakingHippy

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses