[ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Postby Rydersowl » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:01 am

Based on your moniker, can you remember being in possession or the vicinity of a barrel of questionable origins or repute?
Rydersowl

Postby alprice » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:08 am

Good Job Binks !!! He was very rude to me and other players. Down with the barrel thieves!!!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby zad » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:10 am

How was I rude???? What did I Steal????

zad
zad

Postby zad » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:15 am

Rydersowl wrote:Based on your moniker, can you remember being in possession or the vicinity of a barrel of questionable origins or repute?

No...I don't know what they are talking about....
zad

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:17 am

Like he said, your base mate may have been the barrel thief. You or your friend was identified as a barrel thief and described to Binks. He knew who the barrel thief was and was able to see the person's name above their character. So he knew that one of you was the barrel thief. You shouldn't have let a barrel thief live with you.

Build new characters and stay away from the barrels when people are using them. He won't kill you if you do that.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby zad » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:21 am

I had no base mate .....the 2nd guy binks killed was me coming back to my claim as an inheritance...dropped me as I was looking around...

zad
zad

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:52 am

zad wrote:I had no base mate .....the 2nd guy binks killed was me coming back to my claim as an inheritance...dropped me as I was looking around...

zad

Well then one of those 2 characters was known as a barrel thief. From now on stay away from a barrel if someone is using it.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby zad » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:39 am

so it's ok if "alprice" aka emb accuses someone and tells binks the bully (his butt buddy) reacts without knowing any facts and takes a player out
zad

Postby Binks » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:57 am

zad wrote:so it's ok if "alprice" aka emb accuses someone and tells Binks the Sheriff (hero of Roanoke) reacts without knowing any facts and takes a player out

I've had multiple people report to me that you were stealing from barrels. I had 5 or 6 people describe you to me. THAN you stole from me on an alternate character. How do you think I found you?

Let this be a lesson to all future barrel thieves. Be careful what you steal from barrels. Chances are I'm gonna come pay you a visit :)

p.s. I fixed what you said.
Binks

Postby Thor » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:45 am

Rofl keep up the good work (:
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses