[ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Postby FutureForJames » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Hocpoc wrote:It was one of my characters you just killed. Just to let understand what kind of dangerous criminal I was, that was the first time I ever used larceny and it was mostly because I stumbled on an unprotected jar full of indian charms (the high larceny count was there because I didn't even think of just moving the jar out of the claim before emptying it, out of inexperience). So yeah, dangerous criminal you just executed...

Oh, and by the way... whoever it was that killed me took a ***** of stuff from my claim, so they deserve execution as well, don't they?

Now you will perhaps understand that MM Tribe isn't so bad after all. :lol:
FutureForJames

Postby Judaism » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:43 pm

FutureForJames wrote:
Hocpoc wrote:It was one of my characters you just killed. Just to let understand what kind of dangerous criminal I was, that was the first time I ever used larceny and it was mostly because I stumbled on an unprotected jar full of indian charms (the high larceny count was there because I didn't even think of just moving the jar out of the claim before emptying it, out of inexperience). So yeah, dangerous criminal you just executed...

Oh, and by the way... whoever it was that killed me took a ***** of stuff from my claim, so they deserve execution as well, don't they?

Now you will perhaps understand that MM Tribe isn't so bad after all. :lol:

Yeah, when you like to die, they kill you without leaving scents.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Mypet wrote:mad rant

What funny is you are not the real mvp and neither was your old account.

Also grats to MM aka candyland on cleaning up roanoke
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby FutureForJames » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Dallane wrote:

I am inclined to believe this. No H&H vet has disliked Staxjax to date, so it suprises me that this one supposidly does.
FutureForJames

Postby Dallane » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:15 pm

FutureForJames wrote:
Dallane wrote:

I am inclined to believe this. No H&H vet has disliked Staxjax to date, so it suprises me that this one supposidly does.

coles messaged him asking if it was really him and he replied no and that he hasn't played salem ever or in a long time. i can't remember the convo he posted but either way thats not the real mvp lol.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Mypet wrote:INB4 MOD zOmGtEhMyPETzISs0ckpuppetin

Racist *****

-Mvpeh

YOU PEOPLE REALLY GOT THE WOOL PULLED OVER YOUR EYES IF YOU FOR ONE SECOND BELIEVE WISHY AND HIS KITTENS ARE HEROES OF ANY SORT.

You kids are on a grand adventure to Plymouth v3.0, and will wake up one day all the subjects of Wishy the Queen, and minor factions will become the rebels. Alas, we find out who the real MM posers were eh?
inb4 Wishy replies

sockpuppeting/permabanned account BANNED -- Whatever you cook up, I won't be here to reply back. I spoke my peace.

You know SB, I could actually forgive you one stupid racist rant to be perma banned. But I can't forgive 2. Please knock off the racist homophobic *****, it really has no place here or anywhere.

As for the Candy Gang, They are not the MM. They may sympathize with them, because of the Russians, but they are not them. They do not kill people without scents. I have never heard of them killing some random newb back in the woods somewhere. They are currently raiding for any high hummus but leaving all structures intact and since the high end hummus is almost gone they prob won't be raiding for that much anymore. Yes they are big and sometimes throw their weight around. They don't just randomly kill anybody who doesn't pay them, like the MM does. The Candy Queen is a much more relaxed leader (I think it's his wife's doing :D ) than the chief, and the gang is much less thug like than the MM. Many of them are quite friendly.

My advice to new people to Roanoke in dealing with the CG: Don't leave any scents anywhere for any reason. Leave your compost bins on your claim but outside your wall to let them see you don't have 60-90% hummus. Don't do stupid racist, name calling, barrel thieving **** in the market, or you will be memorized and found. Leave them alone and they will leave you alone. If you are a medium sized base and are raided, contact them, they may come to your place and help you out, but they may be busy so don't be mad if they can't.

....And they will never own Roanoke until the CoD has been taken care of and that's not going to happen anytime soon.
Last edited by Claeyt on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Hocpoc » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:02 pm

DemonEyes wrote:those were someone else indian charms and for unprotected.. they were on a claim (otherwise it wouldnt be a crime!) you sneaked into a noobs base and stole his/her lifes savings and your excuse is.. it was the first time?

If you cant face the time (of rolling a new character) dont do the crime..

When I had stuff stolen from me, I realized I needed a fence and built it, didn't get whoever the thief was killed. The noob you're speaking about had a mine on his claim, so was pretty much exactly at the same point I was with my character.

Anyway, lesson learned, no more stealing.

By the way, what is the process by which I got killed? Can you pick scents on other people claims? How did the killer got evidence of larceny? No hard feelings here, I'm just trying to understand game mechanics a little better.
Hocpoc

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:06 pm

A stolen item is still a crime. You are a criminal and justice has been swift. Thank you candy gang for keeping Roanoke safe.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Claeyt » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Hocpoc wrote:Anyway, lesson learned, no more stealing.

By the way, what is the process by which I got killed? Can you pick scents on other people claims? How did the killer got evidence of larceny? No hard feelings here, I'm just trying to understand game mechanics a little better.

Check out the criminal acts threads in the help section.

jwhitehorn wrote:A stolen item is still a crime. You are a criminal and justice has been swift. Thank you candy gang for keeping Roanoke safe.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

He's already apologized and it's done chief. He even got his mask back because he was so nice and sincere. He raided someone who he thought had raided him and got caught up in all the drama of the last week. He learned his lesson, no more raiding.
Last edited by Claeyt on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Yourgrandmother » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Hocpoc wrote:

In order to collect scents on another persons claim trespassing is required. Or that person who was burglarized could give permissions on the claim in one form or another to allow the person access to accumulate scents.

Once you leave a summonable scent such as Larceny you can be summoned directly at your homestead which in your case was your claim stone. Line of sight is required now so you need to destroy walls or obstructions in order to summon with the scent.
Yourgrandmother

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses