What is a griefer? raider?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: What is a griefer? raider?

Postby L33LEE » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:10 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
L33LEE wrote:suggestion removed with all this death threats.

Unsure if it will help but there you go.

Raising my price from 250 to 350 since he has now suggested to remove his suggestion. The only thing I hate more than a carebear is an indecisive carebear.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe

Not indecisive, just do not want a mass man hunt over my head, as i wish to "enjoy" my time spent playing this game and keeping my character.

Still you seem to be adiment on killing me. What else can i do. Each has his own type of fun, clearly yours in killing innocent people who want this game to be a huge success, grow and earn the developer a nice living.

Proof your a griefer ?
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:13 am

L33LEE wrote:What else can i do.

If you voluntarily walk into my apple then we will flip a coin on this website:

http://www.random.org/coins/?num=1&cur=60-usd.0005c-1935ihn

Heads you live.... Tails you die. You have a 50% chance to keep your character this way. Otherwise you have a 100% chance that I will get your scalp unless Darwoth gets you first. Either way your a dead man. I'd take the 50% odds if I were you bro.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Last edited by jwhitehorn on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:13 am

L33LEE wrote:suggestion removed with all this death threats.

Unsure if it will help but there you go.

'
won't save you. price is now 2000
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 am

pretty sure the only way you can save yourself now is to come up with a less carebear series of suggestions, beware the red squares my friend.
Darwoth

Postby L33LEE » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:20 am

Darwoth wrote:pretty sure the only way you can save yourself now is to come up with a less carebear series of suggestions, beware the red squares my friend.

How about killing someone actually gives you an actual scalp of the person you killed + there name attached to it.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby Superiodity » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:21 am

L33LEE wrote:
Darwoth wrote:pretty sure the only way you can save yourself now is to come up with a less carebear series of suggestions, beware the red squares my friend.

How about killing someone actually gives you an actual scalp of the person you killed + there name attached to it.

Don't do as they say... stick up for yourself or you'll be pushed around forever.
Superiodity

Postby Makestro » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:22 am

L33LEE wrote:

Your scalp looks pretty nice right now
Makestro

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:22 am

L33LEE wrote:

it is a start, keep them coming sir.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:22 am

L33LEE wrote:

how about you post in the right forum for ideas. *****
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:25 am

How about dropping the ***** and staying on the topic?

L33LEE, you've been around long enough to know who these guys are and what's been said about some of these suggestions. You're own fault for bringing it up, but the rest of the trolling and derailing is quite boring....
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses