[Roanoke] KeasHeijm Burns

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [Roanoke] KeasHeijm Burns

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:00 am

solitude_stalker wrote:Ahh that was my main. But yeah, I should have gathered some quality gear instead of crappy friends. Anyhoo I expected to lose a character but I was building to fight before I lose it. And now I can't. I mean it would have been a good fight. I think.

But I guess you can't have everything you want. especially quality friends
(hint passive aggressive comment hint)

Can you post a screenshot of your character profile for the Hunting Lodge to see if you were in the top 10 deaths in Salem?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby solitude_stalker » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:13 am

For some reason I can not see my main char at all. i think this might be a glitch of some sort, but it's like it disappeared from history. Can you still access your char's page after its death? Also, there is no log in option to log in as my main, although I expected it after being killed. My theory is that my char lost both body and soul and willpower, body to darworth, soul because of selfish friends and bitter disappointment, and will power because I was denied a last great fight.
A dead reincarnated man talking
solitude_stalker

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:15 am

solitude_stalker wrote:For some reason I can not see my main char at all. i think this might be a glitch of some sort, but it's like it disappeared from history. Can you still access your char's page after its death? Also, there is no log in option to log in as my main, although I expected it after being killed. My theory is that my char lost both body and soul and willpower, body to darworth, soul because of selfish friends and bitter disappointment, and will power because I was denied a last great fight.

Step #1: Make a new Character
Step #2: Inherit your old character.
Step #3: click "Account" at the top of the page.
Step #4: Click the "heir" of your new character.
Step #5: Take a screenshot of your old "Dead" characters stats.
Step #6: Share with the world :).

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby solitude_stalker » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:17 am

Ahh. Thank you for the wisdom. Will do within 24 hours. My char was not that great though. I spent more time with "friends" than character development. I will forever regret that.
A dead reincarnated man talking
solitude_stalker

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:19 am

Well now you have learned that Claeyt can hardly be considered a "Friend". He destroys all those who get close to him and is one of the biggest reasons for the lacking player population.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Darwoth » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:24 am

exactly, you seem like a motivated player so you should start up again with the goal of hunting/killing claeyt since the entire thing is his fault. don't forget that he also had the chance to save your character but refused.
Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:30 am

We can help you get back on you feet if you would like to pledge your next characters life to the demise of Claeyt.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Cheena » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:33 am

Darwoth wrote:if you do not get me an admirals hat claeyt i will activate operation rolling thunder on roanoke and the strikes will continue until this daunting question no longer need be asked......

I've got an answer in three letters that could be particuliary appropriate... ¦]

BTW Claeyt, if you happen to be bored about this constant harass on Roa I'd be happy to welcome you on Jamestown as you've been welcoming everyone from other servers ! Well I can't say my reception would have the quality of yours tho, but well ! :mrgreen:

...Even tho I'm convinced that you actually enjoy it since you always answer happily to them :roll:
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:18 pm

USER RECEIVED A 7 DAY BAN FOR THIS POST: Don’t sell or imply that you sell anything in-game for real world money or items. //jorb

alloin wrote:Boomshakalaka

Jorbus giveth and Jorbus taketh away... :cry:
Glennfinnan

Postby Claeyt » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:22 pm

jwhitehorn wrote: ¦]

According to that poll, you actually came in right after the mods in population suppression.

Darwoth wrote: ¦]

I had no chance to save him. I haven't had an admiral's hat in weeks and the only person I know with one is in hibernation mode.

Cheena wrote:I've got an answer in three letters that could be particuliary appropriate... ¦]

BTW Claeyt, if you happen to be bored about this constant harass on Roa I'd be happy to welcome you on Jamestown as you've been welcoming everyone from other servers ! Well I can't say my reception would have the quality of yours tho, but well ! :mrgreen:

...Even tho I'm convinced that you actually enjoy it since you always answer happily to them :roll:

Thanks Cheena, it's been a tough week for Solitude and Em, but none of this has really had anything to do with me. I don't know why Darwoth turned this around to between him and me except to troll me. It doesn't really make any sense at all.

As for moving to Jamestown, it will never happen. My map and info is all about Roanoke. They really only know a noob town of mine and there's really nothing there at all. Most of the top players on Roanoke have actually moved on to Rust so Darwoth may actually be the most active top player down here now, and he'll maybe be gone when Shadowbane Emulator comes out. So probably our biggest worries on both Jamestown and Roanoke is that Darwoth simply goes bat **** crazy and starts raiding everyone before he leaves the game forever when those games come out. Roanoke might be in trouble if the CG gives it's accounts and bases to the Chief.

CoD is still sitting there with it's TBell up, fat with hummus. Candy Island is sitting there with 2 or 3 lean to's and of course Candy Gang are keeping up their towns and claims so there are targets for Darwoth a lot better than my noob town with nothing in it but cheap inspi's and tier 2 fields.

I'll play this game until they turn the servers off, but I'm going to try and contract my holdings for when TESonline comes out next Spring anyways.
Last edited by Claeyt on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses