Bait vs darnokpl

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Bait vs darnokpl

Postby Dallane » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 pm

darnokpl wrote:
Dallane wrote:
darnokpl wrote:Hmm you are monitoring my village, so you are mod on forum and at same time you are part of some larger faction?
Ehhh wtf? Nobody thought that your judgment for other players like me and informations you can collect may help you in game?

Darn is the new global mod makes new rules up. Hear that mods you can't play and mod at teh same time

No, but if he is mod then people do trust him and if his judgment is wrong someone innocent will suffer.

like the innocent farmers you killed last night?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Bait » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 pm

12 pages now darnokpl... You're FAMOUS!
Bait

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 pm

RobSyl wrote:Now my town is close to you ? Great didnt know i had a town but i now that you say i do i got to go find it.
YEAH i got spies everywhere. Do you hear voices by any chance since it would explain a lot to me.
OH and i put leanto at claim of yours yeah that is possible as i didnt leave my area for 4 weeks :roll:

Sure you are mate:) I said truth about you and your little plans in one thread and now you are pretty little boy :lol:
darnokpl

Postby staxjax » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Darnokpl, you should know that I am coming for you in game just like I always have been and will continue to remain impartial on the forums. I play the game first and moderate the forums second. If I were you, I would just relocate your base to a new super secret area, and dont make it so obvious that it is your base...that will keep you safe for awhile. Your second option will be to wait until a new server opens and just move away entirely.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Sevenless » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Ok boys and girls. Time to lock this down for a bit. I don't see this going anywhere other than pointless mudslinging, where it's been for a good... oh 7 pages at least now.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses