Bait vs darnokpl

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Bait vs darnokpl

Postby Bait » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:48 pm

darnokpl wrote:
Bait wrote:
darnokpl wrote:I was acting friendly and send Oin invitation to join us coz I didn't suspect, AT BEGINNING, any threat from him or his two friends.

Cause 8+ vs 3 noobs is hard work, amirite?

Like I said before, you know your style best. I you can calculate it faster than I do :lol:

Don't spread disinformation. I'd never need 8 guys to roll through your place. You're the one griefing noob bases.
Bait

Re: Salem Census

Postby Kaios » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm

darnokpl wrote:After few days... they started to recruit many people, terraform massive areas and claim lime spots near to our base.
Is that what allies do mate?

Uh yeah actually, it is
Kaios

Postby RobSyl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Now my town is close to you ? Great didnt know i had a town but i now that you say i do i got to go find it.
YEAH i got spies everywhere. Do you hear voices by any chance since it would explain a lot to me.
OH and i put leanto at claim of yours yeah that is possible as i didnt leave my area for 4 weeks :roll:
Last edited by RobSyl on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RobSyl

Postby Dallane » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm

darnokpl wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=262

"No trolling, false accusations, or making someone feel less worth."

lol you retard learn to read.
removing part of a quote doesn't make it true

TotalyMoo wrote:- Special rules, apply to Announcements, Help!, Planters & Pilgrims, Bugs & Technicalities -

• No trolling, false accusations, or making someone feel less worth.
  • Avoid most harsh language.
  • Keep a higher standard of posts, try avoid chatting and derailing as much as possible.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:52 pm

staxjax wrote:
darnokpl wrote:
staxjax wrote:The rangers have spoken. Another criminal scum has been dealt with accordingly. TBH, I knew darnokpl was this kind of player since his very first whines about 'defenses' on Paradox forums. You got what was coming to you 'mate'.

Ahh yes not lazy and non casual player with 7 wall layers around his peaceful HV has spoken.

We have 5 wall layers and I was killed 2h after I went sleep, that is what you are calling strong defences in Salem?
Walls are nothing to players with at least 50 phlegm, but we don't have any cap for humors, so some of us can get 100+.
Please tell me how many wall layers you need to stop someone that strong?

BB drain from braziers do no require you to have so high phlegm. What you need is more BB so you can effectively make use of your phlegm. From screenshots of your village that I have seen and been monitoring since world start, I would have to say that your base is crap. Intruders only need to take like 5 steps away from the walls to leave the vclaim and drop brazier aggro, but of course you wouldn't know this because you would only attempt to raid places that do not have braziers and only 1 or 2 walls.

Yes I know about BB and braziers, but you are assuming that town is finished and that is not true.

Hmm you are monitoring my village, so you are mod on forum and at same time you are part of some larger faction?
Ehhh wtf? Nobody thought that your judgment for other players like me and informations you can collect may help you in game?
darnokpl

Postby Dallane » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 pm

darnokpl wrote:Hmm you are monitoring my village, so you are mod on forum and at same time you are part of some larger faction?
Ehhh wtf? Nobody thought that your judgment for other players like me and informations you can collect may help you in game?

Darn is the new global mod makes new rules up. Hear that mods you can't play and mod at teh same time
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Dallane wrote:
darnokpl wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=262

"No trolling, false accusations, or making someone feel less worth."

lol you retard learn to read.
removing part of a quote doesn't make it true

TotalyMoo wrote:- Special rules, apply to Announcements, Help!, Planters & Pilgrims, Bugs & Technicalities -

• No trolling, false accusations, or making someone feel less worth.
  • Avoid most harsh language.
  • Keep a higher standard of posts, try avoid chatting and derailing as much as possible.

True, I didn't saw that:/

But that just sucks, so here I can call you liar, thief, murderer, bug user, troll and nothing will happen? It should be extended.
*note* Stop writing posts until open beta.
darnokpl

Postby Sevenless » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Due to the nature of HoB, the rules with regards to swearing and name calling are much laxer than in something like the help! forum for example. Racism and Hatespeach are both still considered zero tolerance though.

That doesn't mean anything flies and I'm honestly not interested enough to read through 11 threads of "drama" to find out if the violations have been bad enough to warrant a mild warning here or there. There is a lovely little report post button. Use it if you think a post is in serious disregard for forum rules.

Edit: This is a game of self made "justice". The only way to get what you want done is to pay someone or do it yourself
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Bait » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:58 pm

darnokpl wrote:Yes I know about BB and braziers, but you are assuming that town is finished and that is not true.

Hmm you are monitoring my village, so you are mod on forum and at same time you are part of some larger faction?

He saw the screenshots, genius. Herpderp
Bait

Postby darnokpl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Dallane wrote:
darnokpl wrote:Hmm you are monitoring my village, so you are mod on forum and at same time you are part of some larger faction?

Darn is the new global mod makes new rules up. Hear that mods you can't play and mod at teh same time

No, but if he is mod then people do trust him and if his judgment is wrong someone innocent will suffer.
darnokpl

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses