Looking for the people who's ore vein I just stole...

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Looking for the people who's ore vein I just stole...

Postby sabinati » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Don't Mess With Texas.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

Postby Qukatt » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Uronoro wrote:
Qukatt wrote:I want to interject with something OT:

1/ If I eat your heart will I gain your fantastic drawing/watercolour skills?
2/ What is your diet like? (You are what you eat.. )
3/ Where do you live?

*wolfish grin*

Don't eat my diet, your arteries will clog, and if I am what I eat, then I must be an unhealthy hybrid of steak, pasta, and the occasional apple. And sushi (so mercury). And capsaicin.

And I owe whatever drawing capabilities I have to the great celestial diety Lupa, may Her paws dust our humble planet with the pure snowy frost of comets *inclines head reverently*.

(translation: thank you for the compliment!)

And I actually do live south west from Boston, a thousand miles away, in a state called Texas (please don't hold that against me, can't help where I'm born).

Eh, only actual Texan I've ever met rocked. He kept a shotgun in his car in case of carjacking (like.. is that really a thing?).

your diet sounds pretty close to mine except with cola sticky wings as well. I even grow my own chili plants XD and sushi is like crack to me. Of course I also have the traditional Scottish diet on the side of that as well, beef olives, black pudding, chips and cheese, fried pretty much anything, not haggis (blech).

Hm.. I'm more inclined to worship the great celestial spider-raven.. which is probably why my hand writing looks like a drunk spider got into some ink and ice-skated along the paper.

anyhoo..

I'll let you get on with your apology. If they kill you please donate your delicious talented heart to me so that your powers and knowledge live on!
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Qukatt wrote:Eh, only actual Texan I've ever met rocked. He kept a shotgun in his car in case of carjacking (like.. is that really a thing?).

Actually, it's so you can pull over to the side of the road and shoot your dinner. ;) It's not a Texas thing, more a Midwesterner thing.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Uronoro » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Well, might as well let this thread die then. Doesn't seem like this vein has anyone attached to it anymore.
Uronoro

Postby thl111 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Well, the said mine will therefore be taxed and nationalized. Thank you for your attention. Move along, people, nothing to see here.
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses