BTK

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

BTK

Postby gregl26 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:02 am

A quick statement.

The villagers of BTK have parted ways with Painhertz due to differences in game expectations. There are no hard feelings toward him and we wish him all the best in his future game experiences. We do not want this to become a huge thread filled with unrelated comments and so ask that a moderator close it at this time. Thank you and we hope to see you all in-game.
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Re: BTK

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:06 am

wise choice, best of luck to the rest of you.
Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:11 am

Cheif PeePooKaKa thinks this was a good move on your part.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 am

gregl26 wrote:We do not want this to become a huge thread filled with unrelated comments and so ask that a moderator close it at this time.

Closed at request of OP.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to House of Burgesses