Coords of PainHurtz for Darwoth and BTK village

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Coords of PainHurtz for Darwoth and BTK village

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:49 am

oops
Darwoth

Postby Realak » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:18 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:
Realak wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:Congratulations, Realak!
You have earned MPD prize from the Tumbleweed Courant Editorial!
Look forward to the next courant issue for handing out the prize!

What is mpd? lol.

the Most Pathetic Douchebag of the month, ofc.

Oh look another Hnh Clique fanboi with his head stuck up Ph'z ass...roflmao

you can take your terribad paper and shove it

could give 2 ***** less.

Edit: I asked for this thread to be locked how many pages ago? Oh waits that right most the mods play carebear in the same village as the other hnh clique kewl kidz

Looking forward to my spotlight in the biased courant, lets see, I practically break up BTK, infiltrate like a boss and spy on swag status, post his coords again for people looking for him, and that makes me a MPD?

kewl story broskis

now lock this fawking thread at the request of the fawking op
Last edited by Realak on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
Realak

Postby masau » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:33 am

Realak wrote:also good job on deleting the post about Bait and Dallane abusing a scent tracking bug to basically let you track someone forever, funny that it was deleted. Biased mods is Biased

It wasn't deleted, it was moved (along with the rest of that discussion) to the bugs section. Here's the thread.
Last edited by masau on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
masau

Postby Realak » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:37 am

masau wrote:
Realak wrote:also good job on deleting the post about Bait and Dallane abusing a scent tracking bug to basically let you track someone forever, funny that it was deleted. Biased mods is Biased

It wasn't deleted, it was moved (along with the rest of that discussion) to the bugs section. Here's the thread.

ehh, good looking, I always only view active topics and didn't see the split
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
Realak

Postby masau » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:40 am

As for not closing your thread - the mods probably just missed original request. It happens. No need to get upset over it. Moo and stax both seem to be on, I imagine one of them will close it soon enough.
masau

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:03 am

masau wrote:

I'd like to know that mod said we were doing this or why you think we are.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Bait » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:09 am

Realak wrote:Oh look another Hnh Clique fanboi with his head stuck up Ph'z ass...roflmao

you can take your terribad paper and shove it

could give 2 ***** less.

Edit: I asked for this thread to be locked how many pages ago? Oh waits that right most the mods play carebear in the same village as the other hnh clique kewl kidz

Looking forward to my spotlight in the biased courant, lets see, I practically break up BTK, infiltrate like a boss and spy on swag status, post his coords again for people looking for him, and that makes me a MPD?

kewl story broskis

now lock this fawking thread at the request of the fawking op

And I rage? You better collect yourself, broski.
Bait

Postby thl111 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:18 am

Here's the funny fact. Realak stated that he would quit Salem some time ago from arguments with Pain and he denied that he's been stalking Pain in HnH and Salem. Now, Realak posted this thread showing Pain's new place. So, as a stranger to both of them, what I think is Realak has been stalking Pain after he was booted from BTK. You degrade yourself dude. You even ask mods to close this can of worm that you opened up? Sad....
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Postby TotalyMoo » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 am

This thread has pretty much run its course. Locking until Potjeh can come and see if he wants it open or not.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Potjeh » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Nah, nothing productive going on here. I guess we could reopen if somebody has some actual constructive posts to post here

Anyway, just wanted to reply to this:
Darwoth wrote:guess i just dont see the appeal in a team based shooter where everyone runs around with cartoon super soakers respawning 3 feet away. but, most folks thought regular planetside was fun to, 70% of them had got bored and quit before the free month was up.

i do like shooters, just not those sort. FFA servers for other, superior shooter franchises where they attempt to mimic some sort of realism are always fun.

Does this mean you hate TF2? If yes, GTFO.
Potjeh

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses