MM Tribe Constructs CageFighting Ring

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: MM Tribe Constructs CageFighting Ring

Postby masau » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Well...if you could manage to convince a jury that you didn't have intent you may get a lesser charge. But it's rather unlikely you can convince a jury of such. Just as if I destroy all of your buildings and containers and unflatten your land, claiming I didn't intend to cause you grief isn't going to convince anyone that I wasn't trying to grief.

Anyway, that's my last post here about this unless/until it gets split.
masau

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Actually the Chief considers himself more of a "Smiler" as he feels he brings many more smiles than grief.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:03 pm

I actually think the discussion is relevant to all the threads in this subforum. However, I don't know if I want to be the one to tackle 5 or 6 pages of separating a thread. By the time I get done, I might feel like I have to hand out warnings or bans to those that continued to violate the rules by derailing a thread.... :twisted:

On the serious side, yes, it has gone way off topic from what the thread started out as (discussion of a fighting arena). It's a good discussion and some interesting points of view (even if I've seen the discussion many times before on the internet). How about we agree to end the discussion here and start a new thread instead of making a mod do all that work?

Ok, started a new thread here about it. Kindly use that for the discussion and lets get back to our regularly scheduled program.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Wetwilly2002 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Error wrong page!
Last edited by Wetwilly2002 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wetwilly2002

Postby Superiodity » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Wrong thread Wetwilly, read the post above you.
Superiodity

Postby Wetwilly2002 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:51 pm

god damnit!
Wetwilly2002

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses