Wanted - Rough Men to do Violence on my Behalf

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Wanted - Rough Men to do Violence on my Behalf

Postby Ikpeip » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:57 pm

A raider has recently murdered a hermit living in my general area. I didn't especially care for the fellow, but I find it bad practice to tolerate uncouth elements around my place of residence.

I am looking to hire an individual or group to kill this raider, with the bounty to be paid in your choice of coin or iron, in addition to any spoils of war found during execution of contract. Tracking is not necessary - I have already had a scout track the scents to his home base, and have sketches of the bandit's defenses available.

Previous experience required - not a job for a rookie Ranger to cut his teeth on.

Details:
Bounty negotiable, based on aptitude of applicant and speed of execution.
Stats and skills of murderer unknown. Crime scene was discovered after the event had occurred.
Defenses are moderate - stone wall bashing required, some charcoal braziers present.
Murderer appears to work alone in the field but may have allies near home base.
There are reports that at least one group has attacked this base camp in the past and failed.
Bonus pay for the elimination of the raider's transport/farming alts, or allies who come to his defense.
Logistical support for execution of contract available, within reason.

If interested, or desire further information, please contact "Paymaster Paul" on IRC, or through PMs.
Ikpeip

Re: Wanted - Rough Men to do Violence on my Behalf

Postby Ikpeip » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:38 am

Bounty of 1500s remains open. If coin is not desired, most goods are available instead.
Ikpeip

Re: Wanted - Rough Men to do Violence on my Behalf

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 am

Target killed, bounty closed. The target was caught out in the field, so no collateral damage bonuses were paid out.

Initial scouting report: http://imgur.com/a/Dn7SS
Closeout report: http://imgur.com/a/9SGdr

Lessed bounties still available for damage to the town's property or personnel, but those amounts would be dwarfed by the value of what can be taken as spoils of war - for example, those 12 sleds in the front yard have a combined value in excess of 5,000 silver.

Faithfully,

Paul the Paymaster
Ikpeip

Return to House of Burgesses