Over training blood

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Over training blood

Postby Sevenless » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:16 am

As an example. Gathering and gluttoning witch shrooms can get you to 40 BB fairly easily. Less easily since your blood got high, but fairly easily all the same.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Monsterix » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:31 am

What is good resource of blood(that red bar) in early stage. I have got everything else than that, and i try to raise them without big gap to each other.
Monsterix

Postby Pjotr84 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:14 am

Monsterix wrote:What is good resource of blood(that red bar) in early stage. I have got everything else than that, and i try to raise them without big gap to each other.

In the early stages I'd recommend Berries on a Straw and Roasted Chestnut.
Mushibag wrote: Pjotr confirmed racist.

RIP Gemini
Pjotr84

Postby SquirrelSpec » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm in the opposite boat. every other stat of mine is like 30+, but my blood remains low. What food items can i use to raise blood? I find that everything I try takes too long to eat, which gets that evil drain-rate counter thing going...
Are there quick-to-eat foods I can use to raise blood?
SquirrelSpec

Postby staxjax » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Mushroom Pies are very fast to eat, but they can give YB too. It would be best to eat something like, side of venison followed by a mushroom pie = 30 blood.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Ihmhi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:06 am

It might be a nice idea to add recipes that reduce stats on a permanent basis. Maybe something based off the Devil's Wort for Blood, something based off the Etterfang for Phlegm, etc.
Ihmhi

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 am

Ihmhi wrote:It might be a nice idea to add recipes that reduce stats on a permanent basis. Maybe something based off the Devil's Wort for Blood, something based off the Etterfang for Phlegm, etc.

or you can catch up and plan our your glutton
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to Help!