im having error massages and ender not working

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

im having error massages and ender not working

Postby adivmor » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:24 pm

hi ppls of the wonderfull game "salem".

my account name is "adivmor", my char is "mor2".
i used to play on the old server "roanoke"(i had all skills and 50 all in bb etc, a giant land with prity all what needed in there, i played like a year and more with nice friends, and it was rilly great) and ender worked for me prity ok.
its not new those error massages but when reload it was fine again.

but now with the new server providence, ender stop download in the middle as if somthing stops it.
so i forced to download the simple client.

now, in the new game set up, when error massage came on, its not helping to reload the game again, and the error stil there, just after 6 hours or so it become ok again, when i try to lit a fire, even the simple 1 with the 4 branches, an error pop up, so i cant lit any fire what so ever, and its happen too when i try to eleport to a friend...

never had this problem in the old server.

here is in short the "error massage":
"java.lang.runetimeException: haven.gout$glinvalidEnumException: gl error 1280 (invalid enumerant)
at com jogamp.common.until.awt.awiedte.executor.invoke (awiedte.executor.java:58)"

and then there is a lot lines like: "at com" etc...

and continue with:

"coused by:haven.gout$glinvalidEnumException: gl error 1280 (invalid enumerant)"

and again a long lines with: "at haven go ut...(gout java 96)" and more deferent nubers.

i tryed to do my best like downloads all sorts of clients game, again and again, nothing works.

plz help.
"mor2"
adivmor

Return to Help!