Lots of questions

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Lots of questions

Postby kfv7 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Sevenless wrote:I've received error messages that say "that must be equipped to your right hand to use" in the past. They might have changed it.

That message stills pop ups when try to use En Garde, if you have the sword on the left hand.
kfv7

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Uberness wrote:since yellow bile doesn't recover in a fight, if you run out of yellow bile in a fight and theres no way to get away from any creature you're fighting except snakes(animals will chase you forever but you can ditch a snake running over a river) does that mean you might as well just stand there and wait to be ko'ed? or am I missing something?

Run!!! Yes, quite literally... (M)ove->(R)un. It only uses phlegm (but a lot quickly) and may be enough to get you out of range so you can break combat.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Uberness » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:14 pm

does 'A Formal Education' work or is the description just fluff? my study time doesn't seem to have gone up any at all(and yes my BB is fullish so thats not slowing it down)
Uberness

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Uberness wrote:does 'A Formal Education' work or is the description just fluff? my study time doesn't seem to have gone up any at all(and yes my BB is fullish so thats not slowing it down)

It works. It's just hard to notice.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Help!