Blackberry bushes

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Blackberry bushes

Postby xenomonk1 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:25 am

Hi I am a bit new to the game and have gotten to play around with some stuff but one thing i can't figure out is there is absolutely no way to pick the blackberry bushes? why are they all over the place? is there a way to pick them?> am i missing something? :p thanks
xenomonk1

Re: Blackberry bushes

Postby puddytat » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:40 am

Mostly are empty, but there are some with Berries normally like 2 of it. Lucky u get 3 berries.
puddytat

Postby painhertz » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:31 am

They aren't respawning as they are supposed to, I brought this to the people in charge but they doubt the veracity of my account.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby LeftyRighty » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:36 am

Blackberry bushes regen very slowly, but when they do you'll get 3 berries. If you have the Flowers & Berries skill you get an additional 2 berries (5 total). If a blackberry bush has been picked by someone who doesn't have the Flowers & Berries skill, and you do, you just get the additional 2 berries.

If you are in a relatively well traveled area you'll probably be running into the lack of regen on the bushes.
Yes, I'm new; no, I didn't play Haven; but yes, I do get it :p
LeftyRighty

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:31 pm

painhertz wrote:They aren't respawning as they are supposed to, I brought this to the people in charge but they doubt the veracity of my account.

I have never had any of my bushes respawn either, so I would like to agree with you, but I know as a matter of fact that they do respawn. So I guess we're unlucky?

"Veracity" is a beautiful word, by the way.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Superiodity » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:43 pm

I've gotten 5 from blackberry bushes many times before, but that might be related to one of skills.
Superiodity

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Superiodity wrote:I've gotten 5 from blackberry bushes many times before, but that might be related to one of skills.

If you'd looked two posts above you, you would have an answer ;)
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Superiodity » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:54 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:
Superiodity wrote:I've gotten 5 from blackberry bushes many times before, but that might be related to one of skills.

If you'd looked two posts above you, you would have an answer ;)

Ah yeah, flowers and berries skill. Probably also helped that I found a leanto with nobody else in the area (but that was when I was starting out, now there's at least 8 people living in area).

(And was also mentioned in that post a few above)
Superiodity

Postby xenomonk1 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks for the responses fellas, I was wondering why i've walked past over 100 of these bushes and don't even get a pick option. I guess i know why. Thank you
xenomonk1

Return to Help!