Myrtle Oak

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Myrtle Oak

Postby Feedzor » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Hello,
I was wondering if anybody could show me what a Myrtle oak tree or bush(?) looks like. Since I've been trying to get the leaves and have been on quite a few different land-types but didn't find anything from which I could pick leaves but a maple tree. So that would be really awesome and thanks in advance!
Feedzor

Re: Myrtle Oak

Postby mykey400 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:41 pm

They grow on grasslands, if you don't live near grasslands go to Boston walk some distance from the town and you are bound to find some leaves or acorn.
mykey400

Postby Feedzor » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:44 pm

I see, thanks a lot :) I'll check boston!
Feedzor

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:15 pm

mykey400 wrote:They grow on grasslands, if you don't live near grasslands go to Boston walk some distance from the town and you are bound to find some leaves or acorn.

Assuming they aren't picked bare in the Boston area.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby mykey400 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:35 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
mykey400 wrote:They grow on grasslands, if you don't live near grasslands go to Boston walk some distance from the town and you are bound to find some leaves or acorn.

Assuming they aren't picked bare in the Boston area.

Yes, that is why i said walk a bit, preferably north, if you have the swimming skill, there are a bunch around there unpicked.
mykey400

Return to Help!