So i died

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

So i died

Postby MycroSparks » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 pm

I got challenged to a "Duel" by some guy that seemed nice and I, being a nice guy myself, accepted it foolishly ... So i went on to lose the duel and the guy executed me... I'm going to get my revenge, don't need help since i have friends who deal 100~ damage per hit, but, what i need to know is, can i take anything back from my death body? Like skills lets say? Cause in H&H you could take half of them as i recall... And my Homestead,which i put a claim on for my entire clan, is it gone? I guess the claim is?
MycroSparks

Re: So i died

Postby Lapedus » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:29 pm

When you create a new character there should be a person to talk to. He can transfer ownership of homesteads to new characters for you. Good luck mate.
Lapedus

Postby MycroSparks » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:29 pm

That's what i needed to hear,I'm in your debt, thank you.
MycroSparks

Postby RonPaulFTW » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Lapedus wrote:When you create a new character there should be a person to talk to. He can transfer ownership of homesteads to new characters for you. Good luck mate.

What if your homestead has locked gates? How do you attune keys to your new character?
RonPaulFTW

Postby Greb » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Lol, did Colesie do it, because i saw some picture with you and him(Might be mistaking)...and he was asking for access to the arena. Where did this happen?
Greb

Postby for » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:53 pm

RonPaulFTW wrote:What if your homestead has locked gates? How do you attune keys to your new character?

You just use the master keys stored on an alt for safekeeping.

If you don't have the masters on an alt you now have learned a valueable lesson. The only option left may be to destroy the gates. Or wait for natural decay.
Proud Jamestownian trader! FoR all your basic needs visit
Fyne ol' Retail
for

Postby MycroSparks » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Greb wrote:Lol, did Colesie do it, because i saw some picture with you and him(Might be mistaking)...and he was asking for access to the arena. Where did this happen?

It might've been him, he did ask for access to the arena... His character was "Dancing on three legs" or something amongst the lines... He seemed nice enough and i accepted his duel offer then he just killed me out of nowhere... Teaches me a lesson,never be nice or assume some people are nice in Salem... I'm back on my feet though and he'll die in a day or two so It's no big deal, thanks for everyone who replied though... And regarding the Keys, my friends have keys to my homestead, so no harm done :D :D
MycroSparks

Postby Rydersowl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:58 pm

You were killed for violating the sanctity of Grandmothers Day by wearing a mask. The individual may not have made it clear why but realistically I would not go seeking revenge unless you want the Candy Gang taking more offense than they already have from you. If you have questions or objections to this you should read the appropriate thread in HoB and appeal to them but I doubt they will have a whole ton of sympathy.

Don't wear a mask on Sunday. And don't accept "friendly duels" from Jordan Coles. :lol:
Rydersowl

Postby MycroSparks » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:09 pm

I was wearing a mask simply because i didn't want to drop it upon being K.O.-ed , Embryana asked me to remove it in town and so i did while i was around everyone... Still,not quite the good reason to kill someone,especially without warning him of the reason,wouldn't you agree? And i already sought revenge on him, I won't ask my friends to stop, and they wouldn't stop anyway since they will not tolerate it... And if that brings this "Candy Gang" to our doors,i don't think they'll be scared, been living in the woods away from the community for the obvious reasons since Beta begun working their butts off for circumstances like these... It's up to them now, I just wanted to hang out but this kinda got me hurt inside :( ... Anyway, sorry for the negative energy and let's just enjoy the game whatever it may bring :D
MycroSparks

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:13 pm

MycroSparks wrote:I was wearing a mask simply because i didn't want to drop it upon being K.O.-ed , Embryana asked me to remove it in town and so i did while i was around everyone... Still,not quite the good reason to kill someone,especially without warning him of the reason,wouldn't you agree?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7173

There was more than enough warning. You committed a crime on your server and paid the ultimate price.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Next

Return to Help!