Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Postby rahl005 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:02 am

So I logged out far from home, and now when I try to re log I cant unless I loose everything in my inventory and spawn at my homestead. :( Is there anyway to keep my stuff? Like is there a server reset(eventually) and you automatically spawn at your homestead?
rahl005

Re: Log in, Loose inventory!?

Postby rahl005 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:32 am

The problem is that I I have all of my money on me and I do not want to loose it :cry:
rahl005

Postby pohl » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:43 am

You only lose items in your inventory, anything you have equipped (sword, axes, any tools, purse, backpack, clothes) will still stay with your character. You can keep trying and see if whatever is on your spot moves.
pohl

Postby Tonkyhonk » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:44 am

rahl005 wrote:Is there anyway to keep my stuff? Like is there a server reset(eventually) and you automatically spawn at your homestead?

nope, i dont think so.

i thought Moo said this "relog" issue was fixed at the last update, though. so try relogging in.

*edit*
oops, ninja'd.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby rahl005 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:15 am

pohl wrote:You only lose items in your inventory, anything you have equipped (sword, axes, any tools, purse, backpack, clothes) will still stay with your character. You can keep trying and see if whatever is on your spot moves.

Thanks!
rahl005

Postby TotalyMoo » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:47 pm

The logging position issue is kind of "fixed" now, or at least a lot harder to get. It should only be possible to get blocked by a player or creature sharing your exact position or someone placing a claim/building on your logout pos.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Return to Help!