Question on claims

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Question on claims

Postby iop693 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Hi, is it possible for a person to allow certain people onto a claim I own without it being a crime whenever they do something? It's just I play with my brother and want to protect our area with a claim, but if I'm right then if I buy a claim for our place, he won't be able to do anything on it? I know that it's possible to do this with a town but that's too damn expensive for me :(
iop693

Re: Question on claims

Postby Chiprel » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Press ctrl+b. Click your brother nick in that menu and set his color to something. For my explanation let it be green.
Now rightclick your claim to open claim menu. Click on green color then tick boxes saying Tresspassing(to allow moving on your claim), Larceny(to let him pick up items), Vandalism(to let him destroy stuff/dig). Press buy button to save it.
Now your brother can do everything on your claim :)
(if he have crime debuff visible in left top corner then tell him to wait and when its gone he can enter you claim)
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Re: Question on claims

Postby iop693 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:11 pm

That's wonderful news! Thank you very much! I've been too afraid to put a claim down for a while now, but now I will :) Should get a few less thieves about now! :D
iop693

Return to Help!