My Biles are all messed up Pls Hlp

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: My Biles are all messed up Pls Hlp

Postby Dalorian » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:23 am

staxjax wrote:He said rabbit CUTS, and LEAN rabbit...not rabbit steaks.

I don't understand the difference. How do you make rabbit cuts and lean rabbit?
Dalorian

Postby staxjax » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 am

Right click a steak to split it into 2 cuts. Lean rabbit is in craft-->food-->forest and freerange.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Sevenless » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Rabbit steaks give fairly similar gluttony values to cuts, but are much much slower to eat. Makes a huge difference in how useful they are.

Edit: According to the wiki cooked rabbit steak gives only phlegm and a bit of BB, no blood in sight.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Dalorian » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Ok I found it, Thanks :-)
Dalorian

Postby Dalorian » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 pm

well, that didnt do anything :-( i ate 8 lean rabits and got nothing...
Dalorian

Postby staxjax » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 pm

You cant just eat all of one thing, make multiple servings of all the mentioned foods and eat one of each till you gain a point then repeat.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Dalorian » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 pm

I dont have the salad option. theres no salad... Oh i see, I need FLowers and berries skill...
Dalorian

Postby pushedx » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:59 pm

When it comes to fighting crickets, 6 YB is fine enough with that much blood as long as you have Backalley Pugilism and understand how the combat system works (i.e., you never miss your attacks). However, raising the YB isn't too hard if you are near an autumn forest.

An alternative to Shrooms-on-a-stick would be Lavender Blewits + Devil's Wort. LB give a lot of B and YB, so they can help build up the base for your YB earlier on. Basically, you will want to get a bunch of them along with the Devils Wort. With your current B, you need about 2-3 Devil's Wort per lavender to counteract the B gains, so you do not further your B levels. You do have to watch your B carefully, so using a client like BDSsalem helps a lot for this. Having to only find those two plants is certainly a lot easier than going for the wortbaked wartbite so early on, but you still want to get wortbaked wartbite for later on, imo. I have been mass producing those pies for later on because of how great they are.

It all comes down to tech and location though. It'd help greatly to find an autumal forest. Your stats aren't so messed up you can't fix them though. I'm currently rerolling my first character because I had 30 blood and the next higest stat was like 12, and lowest was like 9. I had a lot of tech on the character, but everything was just so hard to do. On my new character, I'm at 18 / 17 / 20 / 17 and the difference is just amazing. If you have only been playing for a couple of days, you could also reroll. Having good stats, after you learn how to play the game, is so important that the time you've already spent is worth giving up to get that right set of stats for the entire way.
pushedx

Postby Dalorian » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:22 am

when i say 2 days, I litteraly mean 48 hours lol Now im at around 55 - 60 hours... I have a Settlement and many skills, I am not willing to re-roll lol

I picked an area at the end of a river, It has 4 or 5 biomes directly surrounding the area, and my settlement is placed in the grass area at the end of the river... its perfect, this is why I dont want to reroll also lol
Dalorian

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 am

As you progress in the game, you'll run into more things that can straighten this kind of problem out.When I first started playing I had a heck of a time trying to get yellow bile up (think I had 15 in everything else and only 6 or 7 in YB). I didn't have the wiki to go to, though. Just keep playing and looking for the better foods that have more chance to give you want you want.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to Help!